Sonicare and Zoom Whitening - Inside Sales Supervisor (Stamford, CT)
Job TitleSonicare and Zoom Whitening – Inside Sales Supervisor (Stamford, CT)
Sonicare and Zoom Whitening – Inside Sales Supervisor (Stamford, CT)
- Complete quality reviews on inside call center sales representatives monthly and yearly.
- Lead and manage a team of 7-10 inside sales representatives and ensure all duties assigned are accomplished accurately and timely.
- Interview and train new sales representatives as needed.
- Work one on one with each representative and complete audit document on NICE system weekly.
- Meet and or exceed monthly/yearly sales goals and objectives.
- Work with Regional Inside Sales Manager to improve territory sales performance by 15% year over year.
- Motivate and work closely with inside sales representatives side-by-side.
- Plan and seek approval to execute sales initiatives, performance improvement initiatives, and complete audits on current performance.
- Manage call volumes and ensure appropriate staffing levels to provide customer assistance over the phones.
- Manage profitability of rep run events and ensure return on investments.
- Ensure inside sales reps are working closely with outside rep counterpart.
- Monitor and report to sales Manager all instances of attendance issues and seek Human Resources approval before any action.
- Ensure each inside sales rep receives territory trackers and outbound call list.
- Identify opportunities of improvement in customer service and monitor calls to ensure best practices are being upheld.
- Ensure each inside sales rep is making quality outbound calls (using NICE system) to territory target list.
- Complete time keeping (payroll) for each assigned inside sales representative.
- Interview and train new inside sales representatives.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor degree strongly preferred; two to three years related supervisory experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Solid understanding of Microsoft Windows-based programs
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs over 70,000+ employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top