Software Engineer / Dev Ops Engineer
We challenge you to support the Philips’ Hospital to Home (H2H) business unit as a Software Engineer. Do you want to work on world-class web technology in the healthcare space? Are you interested in solving complex problems and creating intuitive and innovative visualizations? Do you want to make a meaningful impact to thousands of patient’s lives through technology?
- You will be a software developer on the Systems Team. The system team is a special agile team that is charted to provide assistance in building environments, continuous integration, continuous deployment, configuration management and automated testing.
- As a software developer you will also have the opportunity to collaborate with other experienced colleagues and participate in diverse, technology-driven projects in a highly flexible, agile and innovative environment.
Come join the Hospital to Home team within Philips that is redefining healthcare through innovation in telehealth. This innovation is developed by cross functional agile scrum teams working together to deliver that mission. The teams are characterized by a strong drive to improve continuously and empowered to work autonomously, while still supporting cross team learning, knowledge sharing, and the overall business objectives.
You will work in a start-up atmosphere while still having the support and reputation of Philips Healthcare.
You will report directly to the Software Development Manager for the development team within Philips Hospital to Home (H2H) business. This position is based in Baltimore, MD.
We are looking for
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills education and experience:
- A Master or Bachelor degree in computer science or 5 years of equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience creating & maintaining build environments
- 2+ years of experience in C# or Java
- 1+ years of experience in Agile development experience
- Bonus for experience in TypeScript or Microsoft Technologies
- Knowledge of Team Foundation Server (TFS), Maven, Git, MSBuild is an advantage
- Release management or configuration management experience in a previous role
- A team player, eager to invest in personal and team growth, curious
- Strong analytical, conceptual and creative thinking skills. A problem solving and pragmatic attitude
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Call to Action / Contact
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top