Job TitleSoftware Engineer
- Work with the software, hardware, mechanical and design service engineers to develop new and advanced medical devices with high quality.
- Provide technical support for released products.
- Responsible for design, review, implementation, localization and documentation of the software.
- Plan and conduct unit testing, integration testing, functional testing, performance testing, and stress testing to ensure high quality of software/firmware.
- Design the software tools to meet the requirements of manufacturing, servicing and internal testing from both internal and external customers.
- Own the responsibility of software risk assessment and security assessment.
- Assist other engineers for keeping track of the source code, build process, and configuration management.
- Can independently investigate and evaluate new technologies, new architecture construction, etc., to meet customer requirements.
- Establish and identify the system requirement specification (SW part) of the product to meet the global market requirements.
- Initiate and propose innovative technical solutions to reduce product risks and complexities enhance existing functionality and increase design scalability and reuse.
- Contribute to software tools evaluation and purchasing in the department.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- 5 or more years in software development.
- Proficient in C/C++ programming, understanding of the Object Orient Development. Experience of FLTK, STL, Boost is plus. Deep knowledge of Linux based programming.
- Good knowledge of Network/Socket programming. Embedded SW development experience is a plus.
- Ability to meet aggressive schedules, quality orientation, outstanding initiatives, strong problem analysis and solving ability, analytical and design skills.
- Excellent team work and ability to interface effectively with various functional areas and other teams.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top