Software Development Engineer 3
Job TitleSoftware Development Engineer 3
Join our patient monitoring information center software development team as a software engineer in a fast-paced, high energy, and exciting work environment. Our industry-leading products push the cutting-edge of clinical and hospital information technology in the patient monitoring field. If you are a software engineer interested in joining a world-class team developing innovative medical products using advanced technology software that help to improve and save lives every day, this is the job for you!
Our Mission: We are building a better software utilizing data from all of our integrated products connected to our PIIC iX application (the SW brains behind our products).
- Develop C# based software that is integrating into the database, allowing acquirement and projection of patient vitals and monitoring intelligence
- You have the chance to be the go to person for Database Development – SQL currently, but always open to strong procedure and query driven SWE
- Translate user requirements into innovative solutions using the latest technology
- Write clear specifications, create detailed technical designs, and implement creative software solutions
- Show exceptional teamwork to meet commitments to our customers
- Experience will have to be in-depth with Object Oriented programming and database programming
- Backend C# and/or JAVA experience a must
- An experienced database developer who can architect, design, and code complex solutions
- Experience taking projects from beginning to end through all the phases of the software development life-cycle
- Strong SQL server experience to hit the ground running
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to produce high quality work independently
- Strong C#.NET development expertise
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with good organizational and time management skills
- A perfectionist!
- Serve as the go to person in a back-end application as deep as the database
- Work with a team that is experiencing cutting edge products
- Patient Care Monitoring Systems: (PCMS):
Join a team that has growth and empowerment in the healthcare industry and work with team members who have tenured careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top