Social Media Care Lead
Job TitleSocial Media Care Lead
In this role, you have the opportunity to
lead new approaches and further develop the role of social media within Philips Consumer Care. This is a senior strategy focused position with a remit to impact the trajectory of our social care activities globally. You will make sure Philips is leading in engaging with consumers and delivering service on social media platforms and ratings & reviews.
You are responsible for
- Mapping out strategy for social media consumer care, in line with the digital and consumer experience strategy company wide.
- Working with markets to plan future development and realise continuous improvement to the social care process and the online consumer experience.
- Managing relationships with stakeholders in business groups, digital teams and markets to advise on consumer engagement.
- Developing new processes for handling social media consumer enquiries.
- Delivering on key KPIs, monitoring and sharing data with senior management to deliver insights and recommendations
- Partnering with social media management tool provider on improving agent experience and implementing new functionalities
- Managing relationship with outsourced social care and contact center partners.
- Acting as an advisor to the Customer Experience Lead and Customer Experience Managers (globally and locally) on handling social media consumer care.
- Working closely with the Consumer Experience Innovation and Strategy Manager and Global Consumer Experience Lead to support development of Consumer Care consumer experience roadmap and build business cases.
You are a part of
the Philips Consumer Experience team for Consumer Care, reporting to the Global Consumer Experience Lead. You will work closely with the Social Media Care Operations Manager, the Global Consumer Experience Innovation and Strategy Manager, the Customer Experience Product Owners for Web and Content and the Social Media Marketing teams. This role is full time and located in Amsterdam.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A Master's degree
- At least 6- 8 years of relevant digital marketing experience and a proven track record in the area of Social Media and Consumer Engagement. Experience in Social Care or Social Customer Service preferable.
- Expertise in both social strategy and Social Media operations management – requiring consumer insight, trend and technology acumen
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (support forums, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Experience of managing agencies and external teams.
- Knowledge of tools such as Sprinklr, Bazaarvoice, or other similar tool
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; natural connector and collaborator within local organization, local Markets and global Business groups
- Analytical skills and rigor, you are data driven and use date to track and measure success.
- Fluent English – written and spoken
In return, we offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary;
- A variable bonus based on both Philips' results and personal performance;
- A solid company pension scheme and an attractive health insurance package;
- The opportunity to buy Philips shares and products at a discount;
- A healthy work-life balance.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top