Site Project Procurement Specialist
Job TitleSite Project Procurement Specialist
- Act on behalf of Procurement Engineering (PE) and Commodity Management (CM) for project or supplier related activities, ensuring relevant PE and CM team members are always informed and involved.
- Support the deployment of early supplier involvement and target costing and tracking for assigned product, in alignment with CM and PE.
- Communication of project related commercial & technical requirements.
- Drives request for quotation process and supports supplier selection based on the Forward Procurement List based on the delegation scheme.
- Project management of activities at supplier, including management of related fields in the Sourcing Plan, in alignment with overall project plan.
- Supports commodity strategy and execution in close relation with the Commodity Teams; provides input regarding business requirements.
- Accountable for the phase in/out ramp up/down process and related supplier communication.
- Execute and support phase in – phase out (PIPO) planning related to new product introduction and low cost management (LCM) activities.
- Assess supplier capacity against requirements for suppliers for his/her site; inform Supplier Account Manager (SAM) of any required change.
We Are Looking For
- Masters/Degree, preferable in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic Engineering. Fresh graduates may apply.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Some basic knowledge of Design to Cost and Project Management methodologies is preferred.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top