Site Project Procurement Specialist
Job TitleSite Project Procurement Specialist
- Act on behalf of Procurement Engineering (PE) and Commodity Management (CM) for project or supplier related activities, ensuring relevant PE and CM team members are always informed and involved.
- Support the deployment of early supplier involvement and target costing and tracking for assigned product, in alignment with CM and PE.
- Communication of project related commercial & technical requirements.
- Drives request for quotation process and supports supplier selection based on the Forward Procurement List based on the delegation scheme.
- Project management of activities at supplier, including management of related fields in the Sourcing Plan, in alignment with overall project plan.
- Supports commodity strategy and execution in close relation with the Commodity Teams; provides input regarding business requirements.
- Accountable for the phase in/out ramp up/down process and related supplier communication.
- Execute and support phase in – phase out (PIPO) planning related to new product introduction and low cost management (LCM) activities.
- Assess supplier capacity against requirements for suppliers for his/her site; inform Supplier Account Manager (SAM) of any required change.
We Are Looking For
- Masters/Degree, preferable in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic Engineering. Fresh graduates may apply.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Some basic knowledge of Design to Cost and Project Management methodologies is preferred.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top