Site Procurement Project Manager (SPPM)
Job TitleSite Procurement Project Manager (SPPM)
In the role of Site Procurement Project Manager, you will support commodity strategy and execution in close relation with our Commodity Teams.
- Provide input regarding business requirements
- Act on behalf of Procurement Engineering and Commodity Management for project or supplier related activities, ensuring relevant PE & CM team members are always informed and involved
- Support the deployment of early supplier involvement through target costing and tracking for assigned product, in alignment with CM and PE
- Owner for the delivering the assigned parts to meet project needs
- Support Commodity Management / Ops Buyers / P&S with price update in local system if help is required
- Communication of projects related to commercial & technical requirements
- Accountable for the phase in/out ramp up/down process and related supplier communication
- Ensure availability of Proprietary protocol for assets at suppliers (marking/tagging by SQA)
- Execute and support phase in – phase Out (PIPO) planning related to new product introduction and LCM activities
- Manage change towards supplier (provides specifications to supplier, ensure agreement and full implementation up to IT systems, involves CM if commercial discussion required).
- Maintainance of cost history of parts assigned, supporting project teams to roll up actual cost
Education & Experience you will bring to the role
- Bachelors of Science and a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- Project manager experience with activities at quality suppliers, including management of related fields in the Sourcing Plan, in alignment with overall project plan
- Execute supplier setup and SAP / PLM master data creation
- Drive requests for quotation process and support supplier selection based on the Forward Procurement List
- Prepare requirement package from PLM and the Supplier Project Agreement/ Project Book
- Manage on time deliveries of parts during NPI & LCM projects (samples, prototypes, ramp up)
- Assess supplier capacity against requirements for suppliers for his/her site
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people.
Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Call to action
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work? Apply Today! Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal employment employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top