Site Procurement Project Lead
Job TitleSite Procurement Project Lead
In this role, you have the opportunity to
In the role of Site Procurement Lead (Site Sourcing Manager), you will be the single point of contact for the Procurement Engineering team for all post launch supplier activities.
You are responsible for
- Support the deployment of early supplier involvement through target costing and tracking for assigned products, in partnership with CM and PE
- Support Commodity Management and Ops Buyers / P&S with pricing updates in local system including the phasing in of negotiated price reductions.
- Act on behalf of Procurement Engineering and Commodity Management for project or supplier related activities, ensuring relevant PE & CM team members are informed and involved
- Owner for the delivering the assigned parts to meet new product introduction needs
- Responsible to provide site specific supplier information and business requirements to Commodity Management in support of negotiations and supplier business reviews. Additionally should support CM in creating the negotiation strategy and during the negotiation as needed.
- Accountable for the phase in/out ramp up/down process and related supplier communication
- Drive requests for quotation process and support supplier selection based on the Forward Procurement List, including management of related fields in the Sourcing Plan, in alignment with overall project plan
You are a part of
Within Procurement, we are continually aiming to enable total transformation on a global scale. We not only deliver savings, but we contribute to an entirely new way of working, which positively impacts our colleagues across all Philips' businesses and functions. Having brought that influence to bear across our value chain, we are acknowledged as the Best of the Best World Class Procurement Collaboration initiative, winning the Cross-functional Collaboration Award for 2016.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors in Engineering, Business, Materials, Finance or related fields and 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in working with suppliers in the Medical Device Field preferably within the Wires and Catheter Manufacturing realm.
- Proven ability to deliver results in supplier selection, management, negotiation, capacity planning, and risk management.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver to project milestones
- Ability to manage and work within a matrixed organization
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top