Services Trade Partner & Distributor leader
Job TitleServices Trade Partner & Distributor leader
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Help accelerate the future of Philips into a Healthtech Services & Solutions Company.
Identify the best practices to drive business via our distributors and learn from the best in class market. Furthermore you will safeguard a uniform approach to distributor management. You will be improving the capabilities of the distributors whilst improving compliancy and implementing the commercial policy for distributors.
Are you experienced with distributor management? Do you know the challenges of equipment or service sales? Are you capable of driving sales and revenue through this channel? Then this is the job for you!
You are responsible for
- Drives annual Distributor renewal process across MCR
- Maintains uniform Distributor contract and ensures contract stays up to date with the business requirements of MCR (together with legal department)
- Negotiates special contract terms in the Distributor Contract when needed and keeps track of all such specials
- Is involved/consulted in any process change or change of Terms&Conditions that affects Distributor relation
- Supports the regular Distributor reviews
- Develops Distributor Training Curriculum together with the BLs
- Maintains "essential communication" file for distributors
- Escalation Point and Mediator for disputes between PH and Distributors
- Create a strong relationship with our distributor network
- help with the creation and roll out of a commercial policy specifically aimed at our distributor network
You are a part of
A large, dedicated global team that develops service markets and executes customer service solutions for Philips. You will have a small but driven team to help you reach your goals.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- At least a Master's degree and at least 8 years' experience in a technical commercial role
- Experienced in improving and standardizing procedures around distributor management
- Experience in a heavily regulated industry such as automotive, aeronautics or pharma
- Certification in Lean or another comparable proven continuous improvement methodology is considered an advantage
- We are looking for someone with strong commercial acumen and excellent consulting skills
- People Management skills
- Dedicated, tenacious and detail oriented personality
- Willingness to travel internationally up to 60% of the time
In return, we offer you
A role with a lot of freedom where you have the opportunity to start up projects that will lead to very concrete results.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top