Services Process Engineer
Job TitleServices Process Engineer
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Enable healthier outcomes that improve the quality of the lives of patients and their caregivers across the care continuum. We design and deliver innovative services to empower real-time, informed decisions that improve clinical, financial and operational outcomes.
You are responsible for
- Developing, implementing and maintaining methods, operation sequence and processes in the servicing/ repair of parts, components, and final medical devices.
- Interface with product support and quality engineers in coordinating the release of new products service/ repairs.
- Estimating service cost, determining time standards, and driving Lean Methodology and process requirements for new or existing product service/ repairs.
- Maintaining records and reporting systems for coordinating of service/ repair operations.
- Developing and leading lean/continuous improvement activities (e.g. capabilities, tools and new ways-of-working).
- Delivering lean/continuous improvement- Process Improvements/Daily Management Board.
- Communicating and articulate lean vision & projects in the organization.
- Implementing new problem solving concepts in accordance with the requirements to drive customer satisfaction utilizing Lean tools and methodologies.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data from our internal tools and making recommendations.
- Providing training and assistance to the operation's team.
You are a part of
You will report directly to the Senior Regional Service Manager for North America Bench operation. This position is based in Andover, MA. Patient Care & Monitoring Solutions (PCMS) Services capabilities span pre-sales support, solution design, implementation and support. This includes the complete PCMS portfolio offerings, including Software Customer Services.
PCMS Services is our customers' first choice partner for delivering innovative services and solutions. We are an engaged and inspired team that provides excellent customer experience and maximizes customer and shareholder value.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Business.
- Lean/Six Sigma/5S Experience Certified.
- Process design (VSM, LEAN).
- Project Management skills.
- Analytical and process redesign skills, including problem solving, quantitative reasoning, workflow process, etc.
- Advanced skills in using MS Windows and Office (e.g., Word, Excel).
- Knowledge of healthcare products and industry standards a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and aptitude for detail.
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks and conflicting priorities.
- US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa."
- Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory or within commuting distance to Andover, MA.
In return, we offer you
At Philips, we are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America in 2013, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top