Services Marketing Manager, Patient Care Monitoring Systems
Job TitleServices Marketing Manager, Patient Care Monitoring Systems
- Understands BIU marketing customer segmentation and value proposition, provides feedback on how to tailor to meet specific market needs.
- Understands the needs of diverse markets/segments and communicates effectively to the BIU for solutions.
- Works collaboratively with the markets/BIU to meet customers' needs.
- Identifies sub-segments of customers in local market, and codifies their needs, and tailors existing value proposition (if needed).
- Identifies and synthesizes local market trends, based on customer and stakeholder interactions; shares synthesis with BIU/BG Marketing.
- Builds strategies for beating competitors—profitably—with effective use of competitive intelligence, based on customer and event interactions; Shares synthesis with BIU/BG marketing.
- Supports Product Managers in setting and adjusting local prices to maximize value capture by providing local market intelligence to inform local price corridors and guidance for local discounting.
- Supports Product Managers in the launch/introduction of new solutions and enhancements developed by the BG to the local market.
- Defines and implements launch strategy for local market including any required localization of positioning, messaging to priority target segments, new segment development initiatives (e.g., customer education seminars, customer presentations, local development and management of luminaries and clinical advocates, development and management of reference sites.
- Takes responsibility for a full project by holding self and other's accountable to execution and delivery.
- Generates key insights to ensure focus on optimal value-creating opportunities.
- Designs work plans for entire project team on a business question, and uses it to plan, prioritize and manage required deliverables.
- Identifies and uses the most appropriate combination of skillsets / deliverables for desired result, with complete understanding of the output.
- Consistently delivers timely zero-defect execution of tasks and analyses for project team.
- Delivers insights and implications from syntheses of entire project.
- Defines and communicates a compelling 'So What' for project, including analytics, storyboarding, and presentation.
- Produces and drives independent projects based on thorough understanding of the team, business, and market environments.
- Generates key action steps and recommendations for entire project (addresses current and future considerations).
- Aligns and motivates stakeholders around the entire project by creating shared ownership of project.
- Ensures actions items are clearly understood and implementation looks feasible for all project work streams.
- Discusses and addresses stakeholder's concerns and needs in implementation; gains agreement on Stakeholder's action item ownership for project initiatives.
- Owns end-to-end transition and/or implementation plan to ensure that the entire project is implemented and the value is delivered.
We are looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field; MBA preferred.
- 5-7 years of marketing experience coupled with at least 10-12 years of total working experience.
- Background in sales, product R&D, or related fields will be helpful.
- Experience in high-tech, healthcare/med-tech solutions businesses.
- Demonstrates mastery of Field Marketing overarching skillsets.
- Executes work proficiently and creates an effective call-to-action.
- Understands the big picture and recommends realistic, compelling solutions.
- Ability to drive sales growth in new and existing markets - ability to identify local opportunities, interact with decision makers and provide highest-quality leads as a result.
- Ability to turn around unsuccessful lead qualification and maintain high motivation in sales force organization.
- Proven communication skills and ability to influence colleagues and customers.
In case of technical difficulties with your job application, such as login issues or a need to reset your password, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top