Service Product Marketing Manager, Ultrasound
Job TitleService Product Marketing Manager, Ultrasound
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Provide downstream marketing to drive sales and market share for the Ultrasound Service business. This role will utilize business analytics to identify market trends, competitive threats and growth opportunities and is aimed at driving competitive advantage for the organization.
The primary responsibility is to understand and anticipate customers' needs and strategically position products/solutions to generate leads for the field (M2O). He/she enables the BIUs to act on market specific customer insights and competitor strategies as inputs into product/solutions' roadmap (features and economic benefits).
You are responsible for
- Working collaboratively as part of cross-functional teams in the development and execution of short- and long-term winning strategies and tactics for market expansion and competitive readiness. Developing and maintaining strong credibility with sales, business stakeholders, and customers by driving initiatives and programs that address customer challenges and grow the business.
- Developing and executing marketing strategy to drive revenue of service contract and billable business. Overseeing all promotion, campaign and launch activities, including sales training. Ensure the customer targeting, sales tools, and marketing programs are well executed and impactful. Providing strategy and support to equipment sales, service sales, and field service teams.
- Analyzing business results and evaluate impacts from marketing initiatives. Manage the marketing budget effectively. Collaborating with Customer Services Finance on analyses and lead regular business reviews of sales and marketing results, including recommendation of new downstream opportunities
You are a part of
The NA marketing and market support team focusing on Philips Ultrasound. This role will report to and work closely with the Senior Director of Field Marketing and Market Support for Ultrasound in North America (NA).
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 5+ years of Marketing strategy experience
- BA or BS required, advanced degree or further qualifications preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of Customer Services business, preferably within medical devices
- Demonstrated experience launching and marketing service-related or other intangible products.
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing strategic marketing and business plans.
- Proven change agent who is willing to actively promote new ways of doing business
- Self-starter with strong results orientation. Capable of making commitments, setting priorities, and delivering results on time and on budget.
- Proven experience building and tracking programs for sales lead generation
- Ability to communicate effectively, including stand-up presentation skills, group facilitation and with all levels of management, both internally and with customers
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we're used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top