Service Product Manager
Service Product Manager
We welcome you to join Philips IGT-Devices as a Service Product Manager in our Rancho Cordova, CA location.
In this role, you have the opportunity to work with an innovative product line - IGT Devices is part of the Philips Image Guided Therapy (IGT) business group.
We are currently building our Service Innovation team for our IGT Devices division. As a Service Product Manager you will design and deploy the Service vision for IGT Devices products. You will be a strategic thinker for the future capabilities of the product's Serviceability and Reliability requirements. You will work closely with R&D, Marketing, Manufacturing, and Q&R with full engagement in the earlier product innovation and development phases to steer and achieve the Service vision. In addition to leading a smooth introduction of the products to the markets from Service perspective.
You are responsible for
- Participate in technology studies to represent the Service point of view, work with the team on Service related issues, investigate the implication of this new technology on the Service processes, translate this into business impact and defend this in the project team.
- Introduce Service innovation methods/procedures that are new for the organization
- Represent the service organization in the product development process. Act as single point of contact for the project manager on service related deliverables.
- Investigate new designed products on their serviceability based upon the defined (general) service requirements. Advise development how to realize an optimal serviceability and reliability on both products and components levels.
- Create a service Innovation project plan for a (sub-) product and align with the key stakeholders in which the realization of all applicable Service Innovation deliverables and other project activities are incorporated with the proper timing and resource estimation.
- Team leader of a (virtual) team consisting of service members from different service disciplines focusing on the realization of the Service Innovation project plan.
- Create a Service Product Plan (SPP) explaining the service strategy for the related products
- Create a Service Business Case (SBC) and the other service relevant deliverables for the assigned products/projects.
- Support creating the overall test design including test cases for verification and validation of Service functionalities of the product. Executes service verification and validation tests within the project.
- Defines, creates and publishes the required spare parts for the specific product as well as the service deliverable package (documentation and e-information) to enable the execution of the service process in the field.
- Define the technical training course requirements of the product and review the delivered training content.
- Introduce the new products releases to the Service organizations in the key markets so they are able to sell and perform Service on the applicable product against targets.
- Identify opportunities independently, provide consultative advice within specific functional areas and support initiatives to improve the processes and Way of Working (WOW)
We are looking for
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 5 years of related experience; or a Master's degree with around 3 years of related experience in product development environment.
- Project management skills (planning, monitoring, escalation etc.)
- Understanding of the basic technical principle of applicable systems/components.
- Team player with good communication skills and ability to influence others.
- Experienced with working in a development environment and understanding of the development and product creation processes.
- Being able to steer related processes to achieve business benefits.
- Previous experience in the medical devices industry is a plus.
In return, we offer you
We offer you the opportunity to grow within the organization and Philips - working cross functionally on various projects and initiatives to drive our products to our customers and be a part of saving people's lives every day. Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted lives.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top