Service Parts Order Desk Advocate
Service Parts Order Desk Advocate
In this role, you have the opportunity to be challenged as a Customer Service Support employee to fulfill parts order requests and related needs for Internal and/or External customer service parts respective requests. You have a strong foundation of customer service skills to show effectiveness and success in this role. The majority of the day will be spent processing part orders and interacting on the phone with our customers, which includes handling requests via online phone calls and Offline email/fax order requests. In addition, you will have the opportunity to be assigned to specific customers to serve as the Parts Order Desk advocate for those customers. You will have the opportunity to support the day to day needs of those customers, in addition to supporting any escalation or issues that need an owner to drive them to resolve.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Able to diagnose problems, apply effective solutions and determine follow up actions with minimum direction.
- Adheres to designated work schedule
- Company designated cell phone should be available for customer and management only
- Customer Satisfaction- making sure all customer needs are me
- Monitors the One EMS queue and process all customer orders received by RTAC
- Communicate backorder ETA to customer
- Send customer tracking on orders that were processed the previous day
- Performs complete and accurate entry of data in the customer database
- Adheres to all documented customer service processes
- Ensures customer orders meet regulatory procedures and guidelines
- Ability to dedicate focus to supporting all of the parts ordering needs for a specific customer or set of customers.
You are a part of a team
The Philips Service Parts Order Desk team: A team that delivers excellent customer service and clearly communicates with internal and external customers. They collaborate with different departments and areas of the business across Philips to help ensure the Right Part gets delivered to the Right Place, at the Right time, with the Right Attitude.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills education and experience:
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- At least 3+ years professional experience in a related Customer Service position is preferred
- Proficient in ability to use the computer effectively
- Flexibility in scheduling to adjust to business needs:
- Position is Full-Time (40 Hours per week)
- Business needs may require shift flexibility, however shift changes are typically kept to a minimum
- Hours of Operation range from 7:00am -11:00pm, Monday-Sunday (7 days)
- Experience using Microsoft Excel is required
- Solid on the phone customer service skills and can show a solid past history of the experience and success at it
- Ability to handle a high volume of calls back to back throughout the day
- Ability to multitask effectively to allow individual to provide maximum productivity to the team, through efficient and effective use of time
- Experience in processing order requests is highly beneficial to the role
- Must exhibit strong communication skills, verbal and written, too allow individual to communicate effectively via the phone and via email responses to internal/external customers
- A high level of professionalism is required for maximum customer satisfaction and team member benefit
- Must exhibit a positive attitude
- Loyalty to roles and jobs
- Attention to detail is a necessary component in any customer service role
- Very strong listening skills, and ability to learn on the fly are also key competencies needed for this position
- Experience handling complaint resolution
- Ability to own the customer experience and helps support any escalations or deficiencies in customer satisfaction results for the customer.
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top