Service Order Solutions Support (Inventory)
Service Order Solutions Support (Inventory)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
This role works directly with the Field Service Organization to process inventory movements on service work orders. The processing of these movements includes research of the customers system, validating FSE requests (reasoning), and working with other departments to ensure receipt of parts and creating inventory reports to reflect usage and totals. You will also work directly with the Field Engineer Management team to obtain their feedback and approval of certain inventory postings.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Utilize computers and ACD phone lines daily to assist with and monitor inventory levels daily within the Field Service Organization.
- Performs inventory verification and processing in accordance with established policies and contacts the FSE's regarding service work order closure issues.
- Audits inventory for all medical device lines and makes any appropriate movements ensuring documentation and inventory control. Communicates with internal customers regarding inventory and provides ownership in assistance.
- Provides support to Regional Managers, Field Service Engineers, Account Managers, Finance and customers by researching and resolving issues in a timely manner. Escalates issues to Service management as necessary.
- Works inventory projects efficiently ensuring documentation and adherence to policy and procedure.
- Provides data to finance for SOX control reporting.
- Monitors return part tracking reports for correct financial reconciliation of return materials.
- Creates ad hoc reporting for Field Service Management when requested.
- Answers inbound calls through the auditing ACD line and assists as necessary.
- Ensures customer orders meet regulatory procedures and guidelines.
- Enhances Philips profitability and growth through achieving the department's revenue goals and objectives.
This team supports our Field Service Department by assisting them in transactional inventory movements, inventory control and inventory reporting. This support is done via an ACD phone line and functional email boxes to assist in maintaining accurate install base records and invoicing.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BS/BA or equivalent experience in finance preferred.
- Three to five years in Inventory management is preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in using PCs and Microsoft Office software with strong excel experience is required.
- Previous experience in SAP, Sales Force and ServiceMax preferred.
- Demonstrated customer service skills experience in a high-volume call center required.
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous demands and prioritizes work with minimal supervision.
- Good organizational, time management and research skills required.
- Clear and concise oral and written communications skills.
- Works on assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative. Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions.
- Follows methods and procedures for new assignments.
- Overtime required during month- and quarter- ends.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top