Service Order Solutions Support
Service Order Solutions Support
In this role, you have the opportunity to
This role works directly with the Accounts Receivable team to process customer invoice disputes. The processing of these invoice disputes includes research of the original billing, research of customer contracts, and working with other departments to validate the billing or processing of an invoice credit. You will also work directly with the Field Engineer Management team to obtain their feedback and approval.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Processing customer invoice disputes logged by Accounts Receivable and offsetting the customer's account
- Utilize SAP, Sales Force and Value+ systems to assist with auditing, researching and processing customer invoice dispute requests.
- Auditing includes verifying accuracy of labor and parts, identifying contract entitlements, validating purchase orders, reviewing internal/external notes and invoicing accuracy for dispute verification.
- Provides support to Regional Managers, Inside Sales Reps, Sales Service Specialists, Field Service Engineers (FSEs), Account Managers, and customers by researching and resolving issues in a timely manner. Escalates issues to Customer Service management as necessary.
- Interfaces with Credit and Collections, Master Data, Customer Service Center, and other internal departments to maintain correct and complete customer account and database information.
- Interfaces with other internal departments to maintain the integrity of functional data.
- Assists with Site History reports as necessary. Provides all reports upon customer request or field request through the ACD audit line.
- Providing data for SOX control reporting monthly and quarterly.
- Answers inbound calls through the auditing ACD line and assists as necessary.
- Ensures customer orders meet regulatory procedures and guidelines.
- Enhances Philips profitability and growth through achieving the department's revenue goals and objectives.
- Assists with fiscal end-of-period close for billing
- Maintains consistent performance statistically
This team supports our Field Service Department by researching customer invoice disputes on Time and Material and Direct Part Invoices. We support by validating invoicing, obtaining approval to process credits/debits and maintaining customer relationships.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BS/BA or equivalent experience in finance preferred.
- Three to five years in Accounts Receivable/Collections is preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in using PCs and Microsoft Office software with strong excel experience is required.
- Previous experience in SAP, Sales Force and ServiceMax preferred.
- Demonstrated customer service skills experience in a high-volume call center required.
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous demands and prioritizes work with minimal supervision.
- Good organizational, time management and research skills required.
- Clear and concise oral and written communications skills.
- Works on assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative. Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions.
- Follows methods and procedures for new assignments.
- Overtime required during month- and quarter- ends.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top