Service Operations Technician
Job TitleService Operations Technician
This is a role for Philip’s small service center in La Mirada, CA. Primary duties here include repair and service on sleep products and O2 concentrators.
- Provides technical support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment.
- Serves as customer contact on technical and service related problems. Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures using established procedures.
- Determines most cost effective repair/resolution to minimize customer downtime.
- Prepares reports for analysis of product failure trends and service ability issues. Is a skilled worker with a number of coordinating tasks.
- Gives support in field service process renewal.
- Ensure assignments are carried out in a professional way according to quality requirements and are finished in time
We are looking for:
- Associates degree in Electronics
- A background in repair
- Good communication abilities to speak with customers
- Able to follow service manuals
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top