Service Manager I2M
Job TitleService Manager I2M
- Manages IT activities of several sections or departments. Exercises supervision in terms of costs, methods, and staffing.
- Establishes and assures adherence to IT budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements. This manager may have subordinate supervisors.
- Primary duty is managing individual contributors, generally operating at a more senior level. Formulates the medium term IT policy for his sub discipline and processes results into a strategic IT plan.
- Involved in developing, modifying and executing company IT policies that affect immediate operations. Establishes operational IT objectives and work plans, and delegates assignments to subordinates.
- Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Implements strategic IT policies when selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas and/or customers.
We Are Looking for
- Master’s degree
- 5+ years of related experience in IT
At Philips, we are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy and respiratory care. Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America in 2013, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work?
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top