Service Delivery Manager - Imaging Systems
Job TitleService Delivery Manager – Imaging Systems
Would you like to take part in driving and developing Healthcare services – delivering value for our customers?
As a Service Delivery Manager you will be responsible for all commercial and operational service deliveries for Imaging systems in the Northern parts of Sweden.
In this role you will take care of customer satisfaction and delivery in all parts of the service delivery process. Another central part of the role is leading a team of 13 Field Services Engineers (FSE), ensuring high level of team work and engagement levels. Our Field Service Engineers primarily work at Swedish hospitals. The operations include ongoing maintenance, spare parts management, technical support, aftermarket sales activities and installations.
- Recognize customer needs by managing escalations and ensures that the delivered performance and services matches the customer needs.
- Assure that all issues raised during the product lifecycle starting from product installation to maintenance are resolved, escalation management and conflict resolution.
- Customer visits and communication around operational issues to assure increasing levels of customer satisfaction.
- Working with district sales and project management to provide technical input in support.
- People Management of all Field Services Engineers (FSE).
- Ensure training of new hires and FSE on way of working, tools utilization, assuring change management related to implementation of new tools and customer services processes for the area.
- Responsible for service delivery operations compliance performance within the district and for reporting compliance issues to quality & regulatory functions at regional level.
You will be a part of a Service Delivery Management team covering the Northern parts of Sweden, reporting directly to the Operations Manager for Sweden. 13 Field Service Engineers will report directly to you.
When working at Philips you will be part of a culture where demands are high and opportunities great. We believe that our new Service Delivery Manager – Imaging Systems will excel in this environment and be a part of Philips’ development forward.
We are looking for
- Relevant educational background
- 2-4 years of experience from leading a team
- Experience from a commercial/sales or customer-oriented role
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Independent and service-minded
- Fluent in English and Swedish language
- Willingness to travel
In case of technical difficulties with your job application, such as login issues or a need to reset your password, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top