Service Account Manager
Job TitleService Account Manager
Account Manager – Service/ Bilingual
As an Account Manager, you will be the main interface between Philips and its customers. You will use your strong customer service skills to build and maintain effective relationships with the customer at all levels in the buying organization and the Philips team.
- Focuses on basic customer needs
- Once an order is closed, continues communication with the customer to insure high customer satisfaction while addressing any concerns.
- Establishes a regular rapport with all stakeholders at prospective and existing customers.
- Effectively provides a coordinated Philips front to the customer, leveraging the entire Philips service offering
- Anticipates customer objections/needs by having full knowledge of the customers' business objectives and our corporate story.
- Understands customer requirements and provides solutions in a consultancy way while meeting their needs.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction including appropriate involvement with equipment turnover, contract renewal and status.
- Assesses the customers' business model, analyzes their strengths and weaknesses and identifies issues.
- Knows the customers' vision, values, roadmap, business plan and budget for their entire facility and their service needs.
- Presents solutions to problems to key stakeholders within customer's organization which they may not yet recognized and builds consensus.
- Provides detailed analysis of all Philips opportunities for each customer account.
- Creates solutions meeting customer requirements involving the entire Philips team.
- Develops and owns strategies for customers within assigned territory that will achieve business growth targets.
- Works with Service Sales and Marketing Director and commercial sales to develop overall territory service sales plan accurately forecasting possible deals for the year and insure revenue targets are met.
- Solutions provided would be part of the Total Philips story with value added bundled products (multi-modalities), service, financing
- Ensures solutions will demonstrate results of the company's key metrics (financial, market share, efficiency, effectiveness, etc).
- Mentors other Philips team members involved in a deal in developing strategies across modalities and teams.
- Negotiates solutions and closes deals by reaching agreements with mutual satisfaction to Customers and Philips and emphasizes total value of the Philips story.
- Maintains constant communication with all internal and external parties during the progression of the deal. Prepares for several negotiation scenarios. Obtains clean orders at the best possible price.
- Successfully sells into competitive accounts and grows market share within assigned territory
- Mentors team on negotiating skills throughout sales process to insure success.
- Easily takes on a consultant role in order to guide the customer in strategies in an objective manner.
Key Performance Indicators
- Consistently achieves 100% of quota
- Consistently grows market share by selling into competitive accounts while retaining current install base
- Overall exceeds the requirement for discount average.
- Closing ration or win loss is consistently higher than our market share.
- Consistently has and retains the majority of his/her current customers and keeps competition out of accounts.
We are looking for
- Minimum of 6 years of industry or sales experience
- Consistent and successful sales track record & results: over quota performance, forecast accuracy, balanced portfolio, and competitive wins.
- Excellent performance reviews
- Demonstrates superior industry knowledge on market trends, products and current Philips product portfolios and uses this knowledge to his/her advantage.
- BS/BA in Business, Engineering, Associates, RT certification or equivalent experience
- Ability to effectively manage assigned territory
- Service sales experience or work experience in the Healthcare field
- Strong leadership and team building skills and ability to effectively leverage other people.
- Strong executive level selling, negotiation and facilitation skills.
- Financial analysis skills for doing ROI, NPV, etc.
- Call to Action / Contact
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top