Service Account Manager
Job TitleService Account Manager
Service Account Manager (Bilingual)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Act as the main interface between Philips and customers, demonstrating your strong customer service skills to build and maintain effective relationships with customers and the Philips' team.
You are responsible for
- Focusing on basic customer needs
- Continuous communication with the customer once the order is closed to insure high customer satisfaction while addressing any concerns.
- Establishing a regular rapport with all stakeholders at prospective and existing customers.
- Effectively providing a coordinated Philips front to the customer, leveraging the entire Philips service offering
- Anticipating customer objections/needs by having full knowledge of the customers' business objectives and our corporate story.
- Understanding customer requirements and provides solutions in a consultancy way while meeting their needs.
- Ensuring a high customer satisfaction including appropriate involvement with equipment turnover, contract renewal and status.
- Assessing the customers' business model, analyzes their strengths and weaknesses and identifies issues.
- Knowing the customers' vision, values, roadmap, business plan and budget for their entire facility and their service needs.
- Providing detailed analysis of all Philips opportunities for each customer account.
- Creating solutions meeting customer requirements involving the entire Philips team.
- Developing and owning strategies for customers within assigned territory that will achieve business growth targets.
- Working with Service Sales and Marketing Director and commercial sales to develop overall territory service sales plan accurately forecasting possible deals for the year and insure revenue targets are met.
- Ensuring solutions will demonstrating results of the company's key metrics (financial, market share, efficiency, effectiveness, etc).
- Mentoring other Philips team members involved in a deal in developing strategies across modalities and teams.
- Negotiating solutions and closing deals by reaching agreements with mutual satisfaction to Customers and Philips and emphasizes total value of the Philips story.
- Maintaining constant communication with all internal and external parties during the progression of the deal. Prepares for several negotiation scenarios. Obtains clean orders at the best possible price.
- Successfully selling into competitive accounts and grows market share within assigned territory
- Coaching team on negotiating skills throughout sales process to insure success.
- Taking on a consultant role in order to guide the customer in strategies in an objective manner.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Minimum of 6 years + of industry or sales experience
- Consistent and successful sales track record & results: over quota performance, forecast accuracy, balanced portfolio, and competitive wins.
- Excellent performance reviews
- Demonstrates superior industry knowledge on market trends, products and current Philips product portfolios and uses this knowledge to his/her advantage.
- BS/BA in Business, Engineering, Associates, RT certification or equivalent experience
- Ability to effectively manage assigned territory
- Service sales experience or work experience in the Healthcare field
- Strong leadership and team building skills and ability to effectively leverage other people.
- Strong executive level selling, negotiation and facilitation skills.
- Financial analysis skills for doing ROI, NPV, etc.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top