Senior UX Manager - Oral Healthcare Design Team
- Bothell, WA
Senior UX Manager - Oral Healthcare Design Team
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work on Philips Oral Healthcare's Digital and Venture Solutions Projects, you will lead a multidisciplinary design team and be responsible for defining user experience for consumer products, and behavior change programs that will improve people's lives. Together, we will create lasting change by improving health outcomes, people's access to care, and lowering the cost of care.
You are responsible for
- Collaborating with product management, research, and engineering to plan and drive the continuous delivery of best in class products, with design solutions that delight users using iterative design and development methodologies.
- Understanding all stakeholder needs within the ecosystem and champion winning customer experiences and solutions. You translate business requirements, customer, partner, and user needs into interaction frameworks, scenarios, workflows, and wireframes.
- Lead the creation of user experience and user interface concepts, prototypes, and documentation.
- Engaging team members in creating a product vision and advocate for creating new value through compelling arguments. When relevant, you guide external agencies in their work.
- Seeking to discover people's needs, advocate for them, and ensure that the final solution is impactful.
- Collaborating with research to define learning goals or create experiments to uncover insights.
You are a part of
Philips Design's creative force is over 400-strong, representing more than 35 different nationalities. We come together in 11 studios around the world to inspire the future and, more importantly, each other. We believe in creating products, services, and solutions that go beyond the users' expectations to enrich the quality of their lives. Philips Design creates innovative, people-focused designs, which are recognized for excellence within the industry and beyond. We welcome you to join our Experience Design Studio, located in Bothell, WA.
To succeed, a candidate should demonstrate the following skills and experience
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in user experience design or related design studies
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant track record in consumer space and/or healthcare domain, and d emonstrate knowledge of the digital and IoT innovation landscape
- You have a proactive and innovative mindset that allows you to create innovative and appropriate user experiences that solve our business' and customer needs.
- You can collaborate as part of a product development team to enable product teams to bring user experience to life through software development.
- You are passionate about the positive impact design can make for people and business
- You are a leader with a positive outlook and strong communication skills.
- You persevere to create enabling conditions - evangelize, lead process improvements, encourage collaboration - to unlock the value of design
- You are creative, hardworking, flexible, and empathetic.
- You inspire others with what may be and can see ideas through to fruition.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to build a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top