Senior UI/Front-End Developer
Job TitleSenior UI/Front-End Developer
As a member of the Software Development team, this individual will be responsible for the analysis, design, development, implementation and maintenance of new state-of-the-art Adobe Experience Manager based solutions required to support and facilitate Philip’s Home Monitoring growth and business objectives. In this role you will work in a collaborative team environment that encourages you to perform at your best, and challenges you to engineer elegant solutions for complex business problems.
Work on front end development efforts for project from conception to implementation. Write standards-compliant code including testing/debugging in multiple browsers and platforms. Designs and constructs web pages/sites including incorporating graphic user interface (GUI) features and other techniques. Perform technical analysis Participate and contribute as a technical programming resource in both the development and maintenance of Lifeline’s website. Work closely with Project lead, QA and Systems Support teams. Follows appropriate structured software development and project management controls, methodologies and standards. Develop and program enhancements, upgrades and interfaces to support the ongoing requirements of the business. Participates in the development and execution of unit/integration quality assurance plans to ensure the system’s ability to meet business requirements is tested. Develops and publishes user and system documentation as required.
- Provides timely and courteous support to IT and business systems users.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with system integrators and external solution providers
- Train and mentor junior designers and business partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other technical discipline.
- 2+ years of experience on web languages/technologies including HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, jQuery, Ajax, JSON.
- Strong knowledge of working with Bootstrap and other responsive framework
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and associated design tools
- Strong in designing Adaptive layout
- Experience developing UI optimization
- Experience in web page performance optimization
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders including senior leadership.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Understanding of Web Accessibility
- Attention to detail
- Researching technology trends
Nice to Have:
- Exposure to Agile/SAFe
- AngularJS experience
- Using Adobe Experience Manager
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top