Senior UI Developer (Angular)
Senior UI Developer (Angular)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Design and develop the UI and necessary code infrastructure using Angular JS and Angular 2 for our cloud based Enterprise Application, Care Orchestrator, in an Agile Scrum environment.
You are responsible for
- Designing and implementing the UI for new application features
- Designing and implementing code infrastructure for component reuse
- Writing Developer level tests (unit, component, etc.) to ensure quality
- Working with Java API developers to come up with software contracts that UI will interact with
- Working with Marketing and Testers to ensure the quality and timing of new release deployments
- Operate with a DevOps mindset to get the UI business features built and deployed through the various QA environments and production
You are a part of
Our Sleep and Respiratory organization that generates more than a billion dollars a year in revenue. Our AWS-hosted, customer-facing application, developed by this organization, is critical to customers and is, in many instances, the deciding factor in the buying process.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Fluency with AngularJS, Node, and Express
- Strong experience working with Restful APIs
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- A passion for user experience and front-end architecture.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns as well as prototypical inheritance
- Familiar with principles of Continuous Integrations and Continuous Deployment
- Familiar with source control management using Git and GitLab or GitHub
- Familiarity with CSS pre-processors (LESS, SASS) and frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Familiarity with usability and accessibility best practices.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we're used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top