Senior Test Technician
Job TitleSenior Test Technician
Senior Test Technician.
Provide ongoing support for various manufacturing test systems used in the production of state-of-the-art ultrasound transducer products.
Be an independent, disciplined and organized technical resource that can effectively support both the needs of manufacturing and engineering.
- Provide technical support for acoustic, electrical and mechanical aspects of various test systems.
- Execute installation and qualification protocols for hardware and software.
- Manage instrumentation calibration and preventative maintenance cycles.
- Effectively interact with remote organizations using similar equipment and software. May include the need for long distance travel.
- Maintain regulatory compliance according to the Philips Healthcare Quality System.
The ultrasound test engineering team, based in Andover, MA, consists of 11 other engineers that together with a process engineering team, develop the tools and systems that take high complex product designs from the ultrasound R&D department to the manufacturing floor. The team interacts with local, national and international teams to support a wide range of ultrasound products.
The fast paced environment places emphasis on a first time right approach, as such in-depth knowledge of product design, test solution design and regulatory compliance is expected.
This position provides the successful candidate with an immediate opportunity to be involved with technology that is helping to save lives, improve patient outcomes and reduce the cost of medicine across the globe. The technology is a cornerstone in the Philips Healthcare portfolio and has proven to be elusive to our competitors. As an international organization, Philips is well placed to offer a broad range of technical and leadership opportunities in various organizations throughout the world.
We are looking for
- At least five years of experience as a technician with a proven track record in supporting the electrical and mechanical aspects of off the shelf modular test instrumentation and custom hardware.
- A strong understanding of PC’s, Windows operating systems and manufacturing test software.
- Exceptional problem solving and debugging skills.
- Hands on experience with Printed Circuit Board Assemblies, complex test cables and electronic prototyping.
- Familiarity with acoustic test techniques a plus.
- Experience with the execution of installation and qualification protocols for hardware and software.
- Familiarity with working in a regulated industry preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Applicable associates degree or similar a plus.
Other experience applicable to this position:
- SQL databases
- Microsoft Excel
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top