Senior Systems Engineer
Senior Systems Engineer
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support the Invivo product portfolio by way of applying creative engineering principles to investigations, logistics, and analyses to ensure continued operation, security, and customer satisfaction. Invivo is looking for people who thrive in a fast paced, solutions-oriented, creative environment. The Sr. Systems Engineer role is required to fulfill systems integration engineering responsibilities for upcoming projects in UroNav 4.0, DynaCAD 5.0, and LungGPS 2
You are responsible for
- Identify areas of uncertainty and risk when determining requirements.
- Assess the impact of changes to requirements on the solution and program.
- Demonstrate effective management of systems integration and verification activities.
- Trace verification requirements back to system requirements and vice versa.
- Identify systems engineering products required by other functions and vice versa.
- Write an integration and verification plan for a complex system, including identification of method and sequencing for each activity.
- Write detailed integration and verification procedures.
- Identify consequences of changes to interfaces on the system elements, system and/or system of systems.
- Identify the integration and verification environment.
- Diagnose complex faults, document, communicate and follow up corrective actions.
You are a part of
At Philips, we are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy and respiratory care.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Experience with US regulatory requirements for medical device development and production; 510(k) submission
- Experience with the Atlassian Suite of Products (Bamboo, BitBucket/Stash, JIRA, Confluence)
- Knowledge of both Hardware and Software engineering for distributed / client-server applications, web-applications, UI frameworks, medical informatics
- Experience using at least one configuration management or continuous integration tool (such as Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, Bamboo, Puppet, etc.)
- Docker preferably (or another container management platform)
In return, we offer you
To advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top