Senior Solutions Specialist- MR (Seattle, WA)
Job TitleSenior Solutions Specialist- MR (Seattle, WA)
Sales, Senior Specialist - MRI (Seattle, WA)
Have you been searching for that challenging, yet rewarding opportunity allowing you to initiate and drive the strategic efforts for business development to gain market share? This senior sales specialist owns business development in the territory by uncovering and posting opportunities, developing competitive positioning, and owning quote creation, customer concerns, and change orders; partners with AMs to qualify opportunities, design and present winning solutions, and develop business analysis and forecasts; co-owns, with RSM, achieving business goals and forecasting for the territory.
The successful candidate's residence will ideally be in the Seattle WA region.
We simplify healthcare by focusing on the people in the care cycle – patients and care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for both health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in hospital or at home.
In this role, you will promote the full line of imaging systems product portfolio. As a goal-driven sales business manager, you are the prime person responsible for generating sales volume by developing credible long-term relationships with our customers. You will represent Philips by developing and driving key partnerships both internally with Philips Healthcare counterparts (marketing, service, support, education, legal etc.) and externally with customers within the given accounts to drive order recognition and to drive revenue recognition against a set of annual targets.
Your Responsibilities and Key Activities
Driving Overall Business and Product Deal Support
- Collaborate with AM/AE, using business knowledge and understanding, to develop strategy configured to win.
- Develop product strategy as clinical, technical, and knowledge expert to win the Voice-of-the-Customer (VOC).
- Lead development of customer presentations including clinical, operations, and financial positioning and benefits. Attend customer presentations to resolve customer objections or answer questions regarding product and configuration. If requested, provide technical expertise in customer feedback loop.
- Work with AM/AE to organize on-site demonstrations, clinical trials, site visits, and national clinical showcase sites.
- Team-up with AM to identify opportunities by providing insights into possible leads resulting from working with third-party vendors, trade shows, local conferences, and other industry events.
- Partner with AM to prioritize opportunities existing in a given account or market; roll-up the forecasted funnel, evaluate funnel health and provide support to help grow funnel toward target.
- Work alongside the AM to ensure the funnel is robust, clean, and well managed.
- Coordinate product positioning and product qualification with AM/AE, as needed.
Manage and Drive Your Business
- Collaborate with AM to develop a SWOT analysis and build a database, by hospital, of the entire installed base to establish competitive positioning and understand upcoming opportunities.
- Own business development of the territory by developing a deep customer needs analysis.
- Drive visibility by understanding business opportunities in the region, including emerging markets.
- Uncover, communicate and share opportunity visibility with AM by entering the opportunity into SFDC.
- Create a business plan identifying every opportunity; ensure funnel is robust and capable of meeting AOP.
- Support creation of the PVM.
- Attend accountability calls with AM and RSM to provide input and background.
- Work with HQ to author a complete and compliant customer quote based on the specific customer needs and requirements.
- Drive quote pricing based on configuration and delivery design. Manage any necessary change orders.
- Co-own, with RSM, achieving the business goals including balanced selling, BIU, AOP attainment, and product forecasts validation.
- Draw on national knowledge of product and industry to provide input on forecasting to RSM, as needed, through the SFDC Challenge Flag.
Own How the Customer Experiences Philips
- Own escalating product issues to Services via the OneEMS system as quickly as possible.
- Partner with AM to determine the right communication to the customer for frequent issues or a delayed remedy.
- Collaborate with AM to select appropriate site visit locations.
- Participate in the 4-Meeting process and installation to ensure a smooth customer hand-off.
- Build a strong internal network to support the delivery of value to our customers and to drive resolution of customer issues. Coordinate with SDC, solution architects, and clinical consultants.
- Provide content and marshal internal resources to ensure RFPs are completed.
Team within Philips
- Provide Field Marketing with input on sales tools, pricing issues, and competitive threats to enable them to best support specialists and provide input to the BIU.
- Maximize the customer experience by presenting a coordinated and efficient One Philips approach with the AM/AE.
- Use SFDC, Chatter, OneSource, and other tools to share knowledge and develop conversations across Philips.
- Support the RSM/AE/AM through informal product training and education.
- Share best practices with internal colleagues.
Own Your Performance and Development
- Perform against established performance goals and metrics.
- Take responsibility for your own personal and professional development, including all required training.
- Participate as an active member of the sales team, sharing your experience and knowledge with others.
- Use and comply with standard processes and guidelines.
- Develop strong knowledge of markets, competitors, and industry trends for products.
- Demonstrate the Philips Behaviors in all interactions.
- Previous complex sales experience required.
- 8+ years of demonstrated healthcare experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Hunter mentality in identifying and developing new business opportunities.
- Diagnostic Imaging Industry experience, preferred.
- Deep product knowledge and expertise within MR product modality, preferred.
- Skill to quickly demonstrate expertise and establish credibility with clinical decision makers.
- Ability to assess potential application of company products to meet customer needs and prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products/applications/solutions.
- Strong Business Acumen and organizational skills.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what's next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market-leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first. Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223 option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top