Senior Software Product Marketing Manager
Job TitleSenior Software Product Marketing Manager
Senior Software Product Marketing Manager
We at Philips are doing the coolest things in the Connected Health space to solve some of the toughest healthcare issues we are faced with today. Setup like a startup and working along with other innovators in downtown Boston, we are leading the innovation in healthcare.
The Senior Software Product Manager for Connected Sensing Venture is an integral member of the CSV marketing team. This leader will influence the direction of our business through transformational product strategies for SaaS enabled services & healthcare technology solutions. This role requires a seasoned professional with entrepreneurial thinking, self-starter and ability to deal with ambiguity. You will be developing & commercializing disruptive, innovative on premise and cloud-based IoT solutions in the heart of healthcare revolution. . You will work with Product Marketing, R&D, Engineering, Regulatory, Clinical, and Business Development in identifying key product needs, specifications, and concepts. This is an exciting yet challenging role as you’ll need to think beyond the traditional healthcare business & delivery models.
This person will bring an analytical and data-driven approach to define a product vision and strategy, while working with customers to gather requirements. You will also need to balance between knowledge and judgment to execute a strategy with world-class engineers using Agile and Lean start up methodology.
We are looking for someone who can be the change agent in this transformation. We are building a fast pace, agile, entrepreneurial organization that will tap into Philips’s strong foundation around brand, domain expertise, technology and people. You will rely on your strong collaborative skills, big picture thinking and analytical skillset to bring ideas from concept to fruition while building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholder teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with Market, Clinical and R&D to gather and translate customer requirements into actionable insights for the engineering team.
- Map user needs, business requirements and regulatory needs into product features/roadmap while collaborating with business and technical stakeholders
- Perform system analysis of complex clinical applications. Perform clinical workflow analysis studies and document processes and workflow
- Develop requirement specifications and user interactions
- Write complex functional design documents including use cases, personas, workflow and clinical data requirements.
- Leverage Lean Startup methodology to define experiments to test hypotheses and run validation experiments while iterating towards milestone MVPs
- Work with rest of the marketing stakeholders , Design team and Engineering teams to prioritize key decisions about product functionality, balancing appropriate tradeoffs between business goals, user goals, scalability/maintainability, time-to-market, and process efficiency
- Gather business requirements, use cases and develop and own MRDs, Multi-generational product plan strategies, and key market intelligence documents and processes
- Develop thorough understanding of ecosystem structure, trends and key players. Use this understanding to deliver business requirements for connectivity, platform and interoperability across different solution components
- Effectively lead and manage a diverse group of cross organization stakeholders and performers pertaining to delivery of integrated services and capitalizing on Philips technology innovations and platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/Engineering/Business
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in healthcare software development
- At least 5 years of experience in product management/marketing
- Demonstrated experience of leading cross-functional teams, managing multiple priorities & stakeholders
- Experience in medical device and/or digital health software/analytics product management
- Comfortable with driving C-level meetings & executive presentations
- Degree in Biomedical Engineering /Information Technology or related fields
- Experience in cloud based software services (SaaS)/Big data analytics
- Understanding of IoT ecosystems, partners and alliances
- Working knowledge of all relevant Quality, Regulatory, Quality and Risk standards related to medical devices / IT systems
- Experience with established Healthcare data interoperability standards such as HL7, FHIR, CCDA, etc.
- Knowledge of relevant global regulatory agencies such as FDA, MDD, CFDA, etc
- Experience in medical device technologies, patient remote monitoring technologies and/or wearables would be an asset
- Experience in digital health and/or medical mobile applications, or other regulated industries
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top