Senior Software Manufacturing QA Test Engineer
Job TitleSenior Software Manufacturing QA Test Engineer
Great innovations start with the people that are passionate and skilled enough to create them. As a diversified health and well-being company, Philips focuses on improving people’s lives through those timely and meaningful innovations.
The Senior Software Manufacturing QA Test Engineer position is part of the Manufacturing Verification & Validation (V&V) team. The incumbent will be accountable for developing and executing tests that show objective evidence that the software adheres to the requirements, and for developing the resulting test reports.
Specific duties include:
- Reviewing software design and requirements for clarity and completeness
- Collaborating with the project team to identify necessary testing scenarios
- Creating test protocols for software (ensuring that test plans are adequate and meet quality standards)
- Performing verifications and validations to ensure the software meets its intended purpose
- Developing test reports of verification and validation results for software
- Identifying and aiding the resolution of defects against the software
- Verifying defect fixes and identifying regression tests necessary for complete verification
At Philips Sleep & Respiratory Care we are passionate about improving quality of life with solutions designed around the needs of customers and their patients. Innovation is driven by gaining insight to the needs of the people who use our sleep, oxygen, ventilation and respiratory drug delivery products. This tradition of innovation combined with our ability to anticipate market needs has made Philips a global leader in the markets we serve.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
We are looking for
- BS in engineering or computer science discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a software testing role
- Experience and proficiency reviewing software requirements for testability and performing code reviews against requirements
- Familiarity with LabVIEW
- Experience writing, maintaining, and controlling test protocols, execution records, and test reports
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Project)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of standards and regulations, in particular related to US and EU medical
- Experience working/testing in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Microsoft VSS)
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills as well as analytical/Statistical skills
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work? Apply Today! Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn or following us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top