Senior Sales Operations Business Intelligence and Deployment Manager
Job TitleSenior Sales Operations Business Intelligence and Deployment Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity to be a part of transformation and make an impact? Brand new opportunity for a Senior Sales Operations Business Intelligence and Deployment Manager! For this role, think of optimal deployment strategy and territory optimization. Does this intrigue you? If so, keep reading on!
In this role, you will leverage insights to support the development and evolution of the sales model including role definitions and the optimization of roles / responsibilities across roles to maximize Philips touch with the customer and support a high level of customer satisfaction. You will also drive the establishment and review of key GTM (Go-To-Market) performance metrics that will enable assessment of our deployment model and productivity optimization opportunities.
- Support financial modeling to assess investment options, scenario planning and growth target objectives.
- Establish clear communication artifacts around the E2E GTM model across businesses and teams to holistically represent our customer base, segmentation / channels, sales alignment (including HC, Revenue, loading etc.), opportunity.
- Engage with sales and marketing leadership on an ongoing basis to drive decision point analysis for go-to-market evolution, investment, and infrastructure capabilities to support evolving market conditions and growth goals – account/market assessment, segmentation, resource alignment, role rationalization and change management.
- Develop a model to optimize sales force planning and deployment utilizing in house, external and market data. Should consider and incorporate appropriate market dynamics, segmentation, geographic dynamics etc.
- Developed and maintained intelligence related to Healthcare segments including: market assessment, competitive environment, growth opportunities, top customers and partners, and performance.
- Work within Sales Operations group on setup, maintain, and modification of sales territories. Provide comprehensive analysis (pre and post) of territory alignment decisions.
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions (Marketing, Sales, Finance, Ops etc.) to leverage perspectives and drive for optimal territory and account alignment and other activities.
- Assist in achieving foundational objectives, including the identification and diagnosis of key business issues, development of solutions, and assisting with business partners to ensure timely and seamless execution.
- The ability to simplify complex data into easy to comprehend analysis.
- Create complex excel models, macros and reporting tools to enable timely and accurate sales alignment, reporting and analysis.
- Being able to quickly switch between macro and micro analysis to highlight patterns
- Executive communication capabilities to address questions and concerns about the approach/process.
- Ability to quickly adjust and customize presentation to intended audience.
In this brand new role, you will be a member of the Sales Operations Leadership team and is an everyday partner of multiple functions within the department, including Business Partnering, Data Integrity, Compensation Operations, and Training and Programs and cross functionally with Commercial Operations, Marketing, Sales and Finance.
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and to fully exploit your talents. Ideally this role will be based in Bothell, WA however may be open to considering Andover, MA. This job comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are looking for
- A Bachelor’s degree with 10-15 years of experience demonstrating a propensity for analysis, working with numbers, and ability to take on increased responsibility in a dynamic, fast paced environment with limited direction.
- Demonstrated capability to synthesize data, understand business dynamics and think globally and strategically Solid analytical skills with the ability to think methodically, reason, embrace concepts, formulate insights, and present compelling cases for action and/or arguments.
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Able to constantly adapt and thrive in a fast paced work environment.
- Agile thinker possessing creativity, curiosity, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Independent thinker who is persistent, resourceful, and resilient.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization; effectively communicate complex matters in simply understood terms.
- Ability to visually present and communicate data and recommendations.
- Comfortable and able to thrive in a matrixed organization
- A detailed minded individual who consistently delivers quality work.
- Open and adaptable to new responsibilities, different perspectives, ideas, and people.
- Desire to learn and apply new skills and knowledge in changing conditions.
- A self-starter with a positive attitude and a sense of humor.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Understanding of various data management and reporting tools
- 25% travel
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work? Apply today!
Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn or following us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top