Senior Sales Operations Business Intelligence and Deployment Manager
Job TitleSenior Sales Operations Business Intelligence and Deployment Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity to be a part of transformation and make an impact? Brand new opportunity for a Senior Sales Operations Business Intelligence and Deployment Manager! For this role, think of optimal deployment strategy and territory optimization. Does this intrigue you? If so, keep reading on!
In this role, you will leverage insights to support the development and evolution of the sales model including role definitions and the optimization of roles / responsibilities across roles to maximize Philips touch with the customer and support a high level of customer satisfaction. You will also drive the establishment and review of key GTM (Go-To-Market) performance metrics that will enable assessment of our deployment model and productivity optimization opportunities.
- Provides guidance and analytics to the sales organization on both the design and the implementation of the sales force to optimize the allocation of sales resources
- Leverages insights to support the development and evolution of the sales model including role definitions and the optimization of roles / responsibilities across roles to maximize Philips touch with the customer and support a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Leads the establishment and review of key performance metrics that will enable assessment of our deployment model and productivity optimization opportunities
- Anticipates factors and constraints that may affect timeline, sets project priorities and manages resource needs. Develops mitigation plans as needed.
- Independently manages projects within specified budget and timeframes.
- Identifies opportunities and implements solutions to lower operating expenses and/or increased productivity.
- Drives results and recommendations of projects to product teams, sales management and Senior Management in a timely manner. Makes formal presentations to these constituents.
- Collaborates with Sales Operations group on setup, maintenance, and modification of sales territories. Provide comprehensive analysis (pre and post) of territory alignment decisions.
- Works collaboratively across multiple functions (Marketing, Sales, Finance, Ops etc.) to leverage perspectives and drive for optimal territory and account alignment and other activities.
- Assists in achieving foundational objectives, including the identification and diagnosis of key business issues, development of solutions, and assisting with business partners to ensure timely and seamless execution.
- Engage with sales and marketing leadership on an ongoing basis to drive decision point analysis for go-to-market evolution, investment, and infrastructure capabilities to support evolving market conditions and growth goals – account/market assessment, segmentation, resource alignment, role rationalization and change management.
- Leverages an in-depth knowledge of analysis and/or operations methodologies to identify and implement appropriate approaches to business issues / opportunities.
- Utilizes executive communication capabilities to address questions and concerns about the approach/process. Ability to quickly adjust and customize presentation to intended audience.
In this brand new role, you will be a member of the Sales Operations Leadership team and is an everyday partner of multiple functions within the department, including Business Partnering, Data Integrity, Compensation Operations, and Training and Programs and cross functionally with Commercial Operations, Marketing, Sales and Finance.
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and to fully exploit your talents. This role will be based in Bothell, WA. This job comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are looking for
- A Bachelor’s degree with 10 years of experience demonstrating a propensity for analysis, working with numbers, and ability to take on increased responsibility in a dynamic, fast paced environment with limited direction.
- Demonstrated capability to synthesize data, understand business dynamics and think globally and strategically Solid analytical skills with the ability to think methodically, reason, embrace concepts, formulate insights, and present compelling cases for action and/or arguments.
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Able to constantly adapt and thrive in a fast paced work environment.
- Agile thinker possessing creativity, curiosity, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Independent thinker who is persistent, resourceful, and resilient.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization; effectively communicate complex matters in simply understood terms.
- Ability to visually present and communicate data and recommendations.
- Comfortable and able to thrive in a matrixed organization
- A detailed minded individual who consistently delivers quality work.
- Open and adaptable to new responsibilities, different perspectives, ideas, and people.
- Desire to learn and apply new skills and knowledge in changing conditions.
- A self-starter with a positive attitude and a sense of humor.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Understanding of various data management and reporting tools
- 25% travel
Do you want the opportunity to take your career to the next level in a global organization backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation? Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the [email protected] program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Take the next step in your career and apply online on our Philips Careers Website. Senior Sales Operations Business Intelligence and Deployment Manager. Job ID: 217065.
Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn or following us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of technical difficulties with your job application, such as login issues or a need to reset your password, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top