Senior Sales Engineer
Job TitleSenior Sales Engineer
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join the highly successful Solution Customer Services team, while advancing your career in a dynamic, fast paced and multinational environment of Philips Hong Kong. As a sales engineer, this person needs to achieve customer service sales business target, maintain and enlarge customer satisfaction in assigned territory, effectively implement marketing and sales strategies to fulfill business objectives in terms of sales revenue, growth rate and improvement of contract and overall service margins.
You are responsible for
- Promoting service products to achieve annual AOP target, including service contract, POS, Solutions, upgrade, system spare part, paid job, system lifecycle products and other related service products.
- Planning and implementing customer visits to build up and improve customer relations and explore potential business opportunities
- Bidding process, contract negotiation, signing service contract with end user and managing service channel to improve service contract penetration rate, service conversion rate and renewal rate
- Effectively implement marketing & sales strategies and activities to fulfill business objectives in terms of sales revenue, growth rate and improvement of contract and overall service margins
- Monitoring and collecting account receivable on a time basis
- Cooperating with service delivery team, commercial team and marketing team to enhance and protect Philips brand for long-term business growth
You are a part of
Solution Customer Services team within our Philips matrix organization. Report to the Head of Service, you would be selling our new solutions on project basis and provide technical support to clients including remote calls and onsite support. You have to be outspoken, independent with strong passion in clinical information solutions.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Degree holder in Computer Science, IT or equivalent is preferable
- Minimum 1 year working experience is needed
- Good knowledge in IT solutions is an absolute advantage
- Experience in selling clinical solutions is preferred but not a must
- Self-motivated, aggressive independent and problem solver
- Effective communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. We offer long-term career development such as internal transfer and international mobility opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top