Senior QMS Manager
Job TitleSenior QMS Manager
Senior QMS Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Help build a high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions of people while advancing Philips journey as a global leader in Health Technology.
- Ensures compliant and effective QMS's are maintained in scope.
- Accountable for the transformation of all current QMS's parts in scope towards the single PQMS structure.
- Accountable to manage and harmonize all QMS management processes and ensure the FDA
- Compliant validation of all SW systems in scope.
- Manages(local) Q&R processes and ensures (local) process
- Ownership for all activities under the PQMS governance in scope.
- Ensures Q&R requirements are effective in all processes in scope.
- Ensures Document Control is established and ensures training profiles are assigned and enforced and training administration is established within scope.
We are looking for
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills education and experience:
- 5+ years minimum of QMS
- Engineering background
- Strong background in FDA, ISO and EU regulations for medical devices and healthcare; especially FDA 21CFR Part 820/Part 11 (Quality System Regulation), ISO 13485 and EU Anne
You are a part of
You will be part of the Patience Care and Monitoring Solutions business and will report directly to the Head of Q&R Data Management and Analytics.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top