Senior Project Manager
Job TitleSenior Project Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be a part of a new team aiming at developing and implementing new service opportunities as well as assisting in designing the framework to improving the current processes & services.
You are responsible for
- Responsible for formulating the work stream plan, in consultation the GBS core transition team and functional stakeholders in order to ensure the timely set up framework for GBS
- Operational Excellence: Transactional benchmarks and organizational measures with accurate, timely reporting
- Lead the day-to-day operations of the work stream Operational Excellence and Service Level Agreement's, monitor project implementation and report back to the central PMO and other important stakeholders
- Define the risks and issues of the KPIs and SLA's implementation and develops scenarios to overcome these risks
- Report on the progress of the project with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money to senior management and to the project members
- Manage all reporting to various stakeholders
- Coordinate the analysis, development and implementation of the proposed Service Delivery Model scenarios
- Coordinate the development and execution of the communication strategy for the Operational Excellence and SLAs work stream
You are a part of
Global Business Services team in Nashville, TN. This role reports to the global head of Global Business Services and will have a dotted line to North America Market Management Team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master's degree, or equivalent, in a multidisciplinary area
- Has > 10 years of relevant working experience, including experience in successfully managing various projects
- Experience in Project Management practices
- Knowledge of organization technology and tools
- Be strong at structuring complex tasks and possess strong coordination skills
- Good influencing and relationship building skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Change Management Skills
- Globally minded, embraces change
- Being able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a pressurized environment and work proactively to ensure project milestones are met
In return, we offer you
As the Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for identifying the most attractive market opportunities for Philips to pursue and provide key support in the evaluation of new product and business opportunities globally. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]ilips.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top