Senior Product Marketing Manager - Customer Service IGTD
Senior Product Marketing Manager - Customer Service IGTD
In this role, you have the opportunity to
drive the definition, development and introduction of winning service propositions for the marketing of our Image Guided Therapy Systems Devices, enabling our customers to deliver the best possible patient care at optimal economical value while performing interventional procedures. You will be working in close alignment with customers, markets, and internal stakeholders to continuously improve our integral offerings through both up- and downstream marketing activities.
You are responsible for
- Creating and defining our offers for software and hardware maintenance agreements
- Defining the value proposition based on market- and customer insights, including supporting claims, pricing strategy, offer design, target customers and markets
- Driving the development and delivery of new service offers in cooperation with key customers, markets and internal stakeholders (esp. Executives, Marcom, Customer Service, Clinical Specialist, Regulatory Affairs and R&D)
- Defining the launch strategy and driving the global execution in collaboration with the local markets
- Working with Field Marketing to enable the market sales teams (e.g., conduct presentations ahead of new product/solution/services launch)
- Leading Business Market activities for IGTD CS business to market collaboration to meet key financial performance indicators
- Identify IGTD service opportunities (geographic, price segmented, competitive, etc.), create and implement appropriate programs and promotions
- Formulating regional business and marketing strategy objectives that improve awareness, adoption, and advocacy of IGTD Customer Service solutions. Monitor results and drive corrective actions
- Ensure optimal service/commercial presence in regional exhibitions/congresses and/or internal meetings to ensure activation of programs that generate revenue and drive customer satisfaction
- Collecting and understanding competitive dynamics so as to predict buying behaviors, position Philips as a better solution, and provide the sales organization with a "winning" go-to-market approach by partnering with commercial/equipment marketing peers and customers in the market
- Collect and analyze market size, ASP, volumes, market share, growth trends and margin performance to project future trends and develop appropriate market approaches
You are a part of
Our BG Image Guided Therapy Device Customer Service group and will be our primary marketing lead for driving our commercial portfolio along the lifecycle of our systems.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields with excellent academic track record; Master's degree preferable
- Minimum 5 years in marketing or a commercial role
- Experience in service marketing, preferably within the healthcare domain
- Field marketing management experience
- Strong analytical skills and the passion to drive business growth
- Ability to think creatively and pragmatically
- Broad interests that allow you to create multi-disciplinary environments that inspire and motivate others
- Ability to collaborate with local marketing and sales teams, influence others, present convincing arguments and build and maintain internal networks
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills to interact with other businesses, international market counterparts, executives, and top managers
- Ability to synthesize market analyses and customer feedback into appropriate programs
- Strong communication, influencing skills, stakeholder management and ability to lead and inspire a team
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top