Senior Product Marketing Manager, Advanced Catheter Technologies
Job TitleSenior Product Marketing Manager, Advanced Catheter Technologies
We welcome you to join Volcano, a Philips Company as a Senior Product Manager, Advanced Catheter Technologies in the Bay Area, CA
Join the fastest growing business within all of Philips to launch an exciting, newly acquired peripheral therapeutic product line. Execution is key in this high visibility role: we are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager with a track record of successful new product introductions to take ownership and execute the commercialization of a novel thrombectomy and vessel prep endovascular product line. You will be responsible for both upstream and downstream marketing activities and managing your product line across its entire lifecycle. Enjoy the opportunity to work in a fast-paced startup environment backed by the resources of a top global healthtech company.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- self-starter with a track record of managing complex and competitive peripheral interventional product lines and extensive new product introduction experience.
- accomplished product marketing leader able to blend deep customer insights and technical experience with an energizing leadership style to lead marketing efforts on a new product line within Philips peripheral business.
- Formulates the upstream product strategy for the product portfolio.
- Collects and analyzes market information and defines existing market target groups.
- Has a high degree of medical literacy –can read clinical publications and synthesize key takeaways, knowledge of peripheral anatomy and disease processes
- Formulates the specifications of new products based on available technology, components and existing market situation in order to have new products available on short term.
- Translates a general product plan into clear detailed product specifications for development.
- Guides the project team in the execution phase of the PCP.
- Drives the market introduction of the new product.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Extensive peripheral interventional experience and knowledge of the peripheral device landscape is a must
- Must have demonstrated success launching new products, marketing programs and technologies into the market
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, engineering, or related field
- MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Knowledge of regulated medical products industry required
In return, we offer you
We offer you the opportunity to grow within the organization and Philips – working cross functionally with R & D, on various projects and initiatives to drive our products to our customers and be a part of saving people's lives every day.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top