Senior Product Marketing Manager
Job TitleSenior Product Marketing Manager
Oral Healthcare has been identified as one of the major growth areas for Philips Personal Health and one of the leading businesses in the realization of the Philips HealthTech vision and strategy. In order to realize our strategy and accelerate our growth we are stepping up in bringing connected product innovations to our markets across our business.
This is where you can add value: in order to aggressively grow beyond our current 1 billion EUR yearly turnover we are looking for a passionate business professional with combined expertise of software development & a passion for IoT and marketing that will drive our Oral Healthcare Connected Propositions software roadmap, managing the proposition in-market, utilizing data analytics to drive ongoing roadmap and release plan.
Enrich our team, have full visibility within Philips and contribute to working on a brand positioning and a product portfolio, and together with us realize the ambition to further expand our position as leading player in Oral Healthcare.
As Senior Product Marketing Manager you will:
- Create value through our connected propositions, leveraging the data coming from millions of connected Oral Health devices in the hands of consumers
- Translate in-depth market, consumer, dental professional and competitive analyses into winning connected concepts
- Integrate these new concepts into the OHC Connected Platform roadmap to uniquely build competitive advantage though both app services and data in local markets
- Deliver software innovation and development via the Agile SAFe framework and link this to the right hardware propositions as being launched by the hardware team
- Execute and drive connected propositions from MVP to Go-Live and thereafter manage the software (app) proposition leveraging user data to drive maintenance, optimization, new feature and business model innovation development
- You will be part of a team of team of dedicated marketing professionals reporting directly into the Senior Consumer Marketing Director responsible for the Connected Proposition Platform
- The team brings a wealth of international experience: your peers have background in various parts of the ‘value chain’ bringing experience in ‘upstream’ marketing as well as ‘downstream’ experience e.g. from working in sales organizations or market communication.
- In your role as leader of multifunctional project teams you will closely interact with Commercial organizations, Innovation & Development team, Market Communication, Market Intelligence team, Supply Chain and in-/external Suppliers.
We offer a highly challenging position at the leading edge of connected technology, with an attractive balance of strategic thinking and ‘hands on’ activity in an international business environment. You will work in an exciting dynamic working environment in the Seattle area on breakthrough innovation. Your work will directly contribute to Philips’ ambitions to be a leader in the world of innovative Oral Healthcare solutions, as well as making a meaningful impact on consumers’ lives through your product range.
Finally the position provides an excellent opportunity for fast career advancement, with successful candidates likely to move up to more senior positions in the Philips organization.
- University degree or MBA qualified in a relevant subject area (for example business/strategic marketing, economics)
- 5-8 years’ experience in an international business environment in the field of software proposition development or -marketing
- Experience in working in global matrix organizations
- Experience in working in R&D heavy organizations
- Proven affinity with Connected Propositions / Internet of Things
Your skills and mindset
- Your conceptual thinking, organizational and communication skills allow you to influence and motivate others
- Your broad interest and ability to communicate with different ‘layers’ in the organization allows you to build and maintain extensive networks and ‘connect the dots’
- Your highly entrepreneurial mindset and real aptitude for business motivate and inspires your environment and creates momentum behind your ideas
- Your natural affinity for consumer health/ lifestyle products, and a consumer driven approach allows you to identify new opportunities and translate them into winning propositions
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top