Senior Product Manager (upstream), Neuro Diagnostics, Philips Neuro Diagnostics
Job TitleSenior Product Manager (upstream), Neuro Diagnostics, Philips Neuro Diagnostics
Location: Eugene, Or.
Your responsibilities in a nutshell:
- You will be end-to-end responsible for the computational neurology product portfolio (upstream), from value proposition development to launch to maintenance
- Analyse the market, competition, clinical & customer needs and state of the art technology developments, in order to find and deliver on business opportunities
- Define the product vision, roadmap and innovation plans for your product portfolio and translate that into clear product specifications for the development and Q&R teams
- Manage and prioritize the Computational Neurology product backlog using inputs from sales, customers and key opinion leaders.
- Prepare and plan, together with the sales channels, the for region specific launch of new products, including promotion material and product information, in order to generate the largest impact in the market. Product success in each market will be a primary driver of individual performance
- Work closely with R&D, Q&R, supply chain, service and installation, sales and/ or with external partners
- The map of the neuro frontier is uncharted today. We are looking for a passionate, committed teammates to help us build a leading business and make a meaningful impact on patient's lives. The product manager will directly report into the Director of Product Management and collaborate closely with multi-disciplinary functions.
What we are looking for
To be successful as a Product Manager you will have the following:
- BE/BS/BA required, engineering or scientific discipline preferred, MBA plus
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in product management, preferably in software
- Experience in medical devices/ software markets relevant to healthcare IT is a must
- Demonstrated experience of working with development/ scrum teams with products delivered to market
- Experience in professional knowledge of marketing methods i.e., turning market requirements into detailed user requirements for product development
- Experience in performing in complex environments and the ability to interact with customers and other stakeholders
- Expertise in the one or more of the following areas is required: Neurology, Neurosurgery, Brain Mapping, EEG/sEEG/iEEG/dEEG
- Willingness to travel 30-50%
- Willingness to "roll up sleeves" to perform at all levels and assist in areas outside of core responsibilities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top