Senior Product Manager (Patient Monitoring)
Job TitleSenior Product Manager (Patient Monitoring)
Philips patient monitoring is a very successful business and a major profit generator for Philips Healthcare. As the undisputed global market leader, we need to continue to invest in order to maintain that leadership position, while pro-actively searching for new growth opportunities. The healthcare industry is undergoing massive transformation, requiring us to continually re-evaluate our ability to provide true customer value. Are you up to the challenge?
Patient Care and Monitoring Solutions – A team of Product Marketing professionals with global responsibility for defining and managing a complete portfolio of bedside patient monitoring solutions. We are the undisputed market leader in our field and have gained significant market share points over recent years.
Working in the medical industry brings much fulfillment, as well as unique challenges. You’ll work in an international agile team with great opportunities for you to explore. You’ll be contributing to a higher quality of life for billions and helping Philips deliver innovation that matters.
Product Manager with global responsibility for the definition and management of a portfolio of patient-worn devices in the area of patient monitoring. The Product Manager is accountable for defining, launching and building profitable product solution platforms that transform healthcare. The person works directly with R&D and other marketing functions to ensure products/solutions are developed to the feature and price specifications that each target market segment demands. The Product Manager owns the product lifecycle from concept phase through development and launch and eventually, end of life. The Product Manager is required to have deep expertise in market segmentation, product strategy, competitive strategy, and product placement. The portfolio of patient-worn monitors is developed in-house, but also includes the utilization of technologies from external OEM partners. You will be responsible for the management of that portfolio, as well as identifying future development opportunities that will help the business to continue building on its clear market leadership.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of directly related experience in marketing, product development, or related field
- Expertise in customer segments and the major national healthcare systems worldwide. Understands the dynamics of capital goods marketing and the dynamics of “installed base” marketing
- Familiarity with the technologies that currently dominate the Product Manager’s markets, and with the emerging technologies that will serve them in the future
- Superior business acumen and General Manager mindset
- Boldness to create/shape markets wherever possible, exploiting Philips technologies, market positions and brand
- Demonstrable expertise in use of Value Proposition methodology in helping to define customer insights and product/solutions that provide clearly differentiable benefits
- Ability to synthesize market and customer feedback and existing and new products into solutions; comfortable making trade-offs, decisively
- Expertise delivering complex projects to meet demanding feature, cost, quality and introduction date targets
- Demonstrable communication skills and ability to lead an organization to develop market-leading products/solutions
- Strong team player with proven ability to influence colleagues
- Results oriented
- Experience operating in multicultural environment
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top