Senior Product Manager, IntelliSpace Enterprise Edition and special projects, Healthcare Informatics
Job TitleSenior Product Manager, IntelliSpace Enterprise Edition and special projects, Healthcare Informatics
In this role, you have the opportunity
As Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for the orchestration and execution of the Philips Healthcare portfolio of products, systems and services, including solution development and market introduction for the relevant programs, acting in a general management capacity to ensure that each function contributes in an optimal way to realize business goals for the program.
You are responsible for
- Ensuring success of the IntelliSpace Enterprise Edition program and will be responsible drive resource planning and execution to realize order intake and revenue targets for IntelliSpace Enterprise Edition within the Enterprise Imaging portfolio.
- Become the thought leader within the business for driving the portfolio investments for responsible ISEE and represent the EI business unit within the ISEE team and vice-versa.
- Responsible in defining the strategy and multiyear roadmap for our offering and drive feature prioritization within EI for IntelliSpace Enterprise Edition, by working with the relevant product managers.
- Develop and communicates the product / program Vision & roadmap for responsible segment.
- Ensure delivery of features prioritized by product management for cross-BIU programs (e.g. ISEE) – by working with the overall PMO organization of EI.
- Support pricing, business model development, annual financial planning, annual strategic planning within the EI business unit to ensure success of the Enterprise Edition program.
- Develop compelling business cases in close coordination with Finance, for new product releases and services (for consideration in the portfolio management process).
- Participate in NPI activities; ensure completion of appropriate deliverables (feature descriptions, value propositions, costing/pricing/quoting materials, etc.)
- Coordinates the definition and the delivery of the roadmap of the mission, objectives and the strategy of the Healthcare Informatics Business Group through activity prioritization, business planning and strategy execution processes.
- Translates business opportunities into product-market combinations, the definition of commercial specifications for the required products, the co-responsibility for the realization of the products and the proper introduction of these products in the market.
- Ensure requirements are well-understood by R&D, and prioritize requirements for development timelines; encompasses planning for three ARTs.
- Define the strategy and product plans for responsible segment, and the translation into clear product specifications for the release train, in such a way that in short, mid and long term a sound business result can be achieved.
- Work with the Portfolio Management to understand the ART objectives, Budget and Portfolio and Program Epics.
- Conduct customer executive presentations for the domain of enterprise across responsible segment.
- Aligns with program managers for business and program planning ensuring program work activities achieve business outcomes and meet schedules.
- Develop and align the roadmap with other Philips Healthcare businesses and external suppliers, partners, and vendors.
- Responsible for the definition and realization of the business roadmap for NPI and installed base management, products and services within the Healthcare Informatics product lines, providing an integral view comprising the developments of markets, products, systems, tools, processes, applications, technologies and competencies with a 3-5 years' horizon.
- Measure, benchmark and visualize cost performance and value-add of individual programs and portfolio activities in the achievement of overall (business) performance objectives. Execution of business excellence and improvement activities as needed to support business objectives or in transforming core business and services activities.
You are a part of
The global product management team for Enterprise Imaging and will specifically focus on cross business programs, starting with the IntelliSpace Enterprise Edition (ISEE). As such, the senior product manager will also be a key member of the Strategic Marketing team for Healthcare Informatics. The senior product manager will contribute to our overall mission to continuously raise the bar for business performance ensuring 100% customer satisfaction and successful innovation delivery.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 5 +years of product management experience managing large and complex services and IT system projects across multiple geographic locations and time zones
- Bachelor's degree in a technical, management or operations area, MBA preferred.
- Experience working in a software as a service (SaaS) and managed services business
- Knowledge of ITIL, SAFE or other best-in-class IT services process frameworks
- In depth knowledge of customer services and sales processes, within the healthcare or other regulated industries
- Experience managing "down in the trenches" and seamlessly managing up to executive level
- Excellent communicator, able to accurately and succinctly communicate program and business status to a variety of stakeholders
- Proven ability to influence and deliver through others and in a complex, global, matrix organization
In return, we offer you
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum
Why should you join Philips?
Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Systems Engineer—Seattle, WA
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top