Senior Product Manager
Job TitleSenior Product Manager
As Senior Consumer Marketing Manager Senseo Coffee in the business Roast & Ground Coffee, you are offered an attractive balance of strategic thinking and hands-on activity in an international business environment while taking initial ideas through to product development and market introduction. Do you have what it takes to make your business segment successful?
As Senior Consumer Marketing Manager Senseo Coffee, you will drive the positioning, definition and potential introduction of products that bring ever-more rewarding and enjoyable experiences to consumers by meeting their needs. You will translate in-depth market-, consumer-, shopper insights, as well as competitive analyses into winning concepts by defining product positioning. You will drive consumer and shopper research to identify and optimize the winning concepts, to integrate these new concepts into strategic product roadmaps, and develop and bring the concept from idea to market.
As Senior Consumer Marketing Manager Senseo Coffee you will:
- Steer the Product Development, Launch and Maintenance process (PDLM) from start to end, taking initial ideas through to product development and market introduction.
- Interact with various disciplines including Innovation, Technology & Development departments, internal and external Design agencies, manufacturing units or external suppliers, marketing management, marketing communication and international sales organizations.
- Drive the lifecycle of a portfolio of existing products by contributing with your marketing views.
- Interact on a regular basis with our marketing teams in key markets and ensure a successful product launch that fits with the local market needs.
You will be part of the Philips Roast & Ground team, a dedicated group of Consumer Marketing Managers, within the Business Group Coffee, you will be working in a network of various stakeholders based in both the Netherlands (e.g., consumer marketing team, central communication team, market intelligence specialists) and overseas (e.g., marketing specialists, key account managers).
We offer you the opportunity to work at the heart of our company. Join us and you will experience a company with an innovative drive in which you will be able to create real benefits for our customers, business and employees. Philips offers you a challenging job with excellent career development possibilities and benefits designed around your preferences. Depending on the country of payroll, Philips offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. For the Netherlands some indicative benefits are:
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance.
- Long-term incentives grant and opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount.
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package.
The main criteria we are evaluating during this process are:
Knowledge and experience:
- Master degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields or MBA.
- 3 - 5 years of work experience in marketing / brand management of consumer products including life cycle management.
Competencies and skills:
- Proven track record with global consumer / retail brands with a demonstrated ability to work with multiple and diverse markets.
- Experience with product development and product launches.
- Strong analytical skills and the passion to drive business growth. Ability to think creatively and pragmatically.
- Ability to collaborate with local marketing and sales teams, and create network within the organization.
- Energetic, hands-on personality with the interest to take initiative and working in a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in this challenging opportunity and you recognize yourself in above profile, we invite you to apply online via our career site.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top