Senior Product Manager CT Performance Segment
Job TitleSenior Product Manager CT Performance Segment
Senior Product Manager with global responsibility for the definition and management of a portfolio of product solutions in the area of Computed Tomography. The Product Manager is accountable for defining, launching and building profitable product solution platforms that transform healthcare. The person works directly with R&D and other marketing functions to ensure products/solutions are developed to the feature and price specifications that each target market segment demands. The Product Manager owns the product lifecycle from concept phase through development and launch and eventually, end of life. The Product Manager is required to have deep expertise in market segmentation, product strategy, competitive strategy, and product placement.
- Manage associated marketing activities consistent with product lifecycle including conception, development, introduction, installed base maintenance/enhancements, phase in/out and end-of-life.
- Help define product platforms that support growth for targeted customer segments based on market research, competitive intelligence, voice-of-customer and technology/clinical trends.
- Work across R&D, Services and Operations to develop integrated offerings that meet the needs of priority customer segments, globally
- Coordinate pricing across product lines to ensure profitable growth
- Develop business requirements for new product and enhancements to existing product offerings for consideration in the portfolio management process.
- Drive overall execution of development and launch of products/solutions in all markets as part of a cross functional business team including Management, Sales, Field Marketing, Operations and Finance
- Develop and maintain roadmap for assigned products
- Conduct customer presentations, coordinated with the markets to priority customers.
A team of Product Marketing professionals with global responsibility for defining and managing a complete portfolio of Computed Tomography solutions.
You’ll work in an international agile team with great opportunities for you to explore. You’ll be contributing to a higher quality of life for billions and helping Philips deliver innovation that matters.
- MBA and/or PhD desired in related field
- >5 years related experience in Product Management or adjacent fields (e.g. Field Marketing, Marketing Communications) with cross functional expertise
- Experience in large high-tech, healthcare/med-tech solutions businesses
- Understands the dynamics of capital goods marketing and the dynamics of “installed base” marketing
- Boldness to create/shape markets wherever possible, exploiting Philips technologies, market positions and brand
- Demonstrable expertise in helping to define product/solutions that provide clearly differentiable benefits
- Ability to synthesize market and customer feedback with existing and new products into solutions; comfortable making trade-offs, decisively
- Ability to establish relationships with Key Thought Leaders in the industry in order to capture valuable insights
- Expertise delivering complex projects to meet demanding feature, cost, quality and introduction date targets
- Demonstrable communication skills and ability to lead an organization to develop market-leading products/solutions
- Strong team player with proven ability to influence colleagues
- Results oriented
- Experience operating in multicultural environment
- Global travel estimated at 10%
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first. Apply today!
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of technical difficulties with your job application, such as login issues or a need to reset your password, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top