Senior Product Manager, Connectivity and Clinical Decision Support
Senior Product Manager, Connectivity and Clinical Decision Support
We welcome you to join Philips Hospital Respiratory Care as a Senior Product Manager, Connectivity and Clinical Decision Support in our Carlsbad, CA or home-based location.
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Transitions are a normal part of hospital daily life. That's what inspired the design of Philips hospital respiratory care solutions - so you can respond quickly to changing patient conditions, across the continuum, while delivering consistent quality care.
- Drive the growth and utilization of Philips' Hospital Respiratory Care solutions by collaborating with other creative team members to build unique and differentiated connectivity, interoperability and data analytic solutions that deliver meaningful value to our customers.
- Partner across Philips' Hospital and Home business units to deliver a connectivity, interoperability and data analytics roadmap that delivers increased brand value and brand recognition as a leader in global healthcare solutions.
Relocation assistance provided for this opportunity!
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
You are responsible for
- Partner with Product Managers to identify product needs specific to, but not limited to, connectivity, interoperability and data analytics to build clinical and biomed decision support capabilities for the Hospital Respiratory Care business unit.
- Lead and support voice of customer research specific to, but not limited to, connectivity, interoperability and data analytics clinical decision support capabilities.
- Partner with cross functional team members to build use cases and user needs related to connectivity, interoperability and data analytics clinical decision support solutions.
- Lead and support business case creation, portfolio management submission, and stage gate presentations.
- Partner with Product Managers in upstream identification of exploitable opportunities, solution definition, solution development and go-to-market planning to ensure unmet areas of customer needs are met and differentiated solutions are developed.
- Partner with Product Managers and business market leaders in the identification of go-to-market launch strategy, planning, and execution to ensure proper customer awareness and alignment of solutions, market needs and customer needs.
- Partner with the Global Business Marketing group to define and develop marketing assets, programs, and campaigns to create awareness of connectivity and clinical decision support capabilities to drive demand generation, opportunity acceleration, clinical demand, and brand value.
- Partner with clinical marketing to identify and define plans to create or acquire necessary proof points of HRC connectivity, interoperability and data analytics clinical decision support solutions value and/or differentiation (ex. case studies, pre / post studies, financial models, etc)
- Collaborate with other Business Units to identify and create value of connectivity, interoperability and data analytics solutions across Business Units that create a differentiated Philips value proposition.
- Identify and define product roadmaps and key future needs for all products assigned
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BS required, advanced degree is a plus
- 5+ years Product Management experience
- 5+ years medical device experience
- 5+ years experience in connectivity of medical devices in a hospital setting
- Understanding of global hospital market - hospital business, hospital ecosystem, care delivery models by country, market forces and regulations
- Must have an in depth understanding of medical device and hospital connectivity, interoperability and data analytics
- Must have experience in the application of technical and connectivity principals to provide solutions that enable hospitals and/or primary care physicians to meet their key clinical, operational, and financial goals
- Experience in primary and secondary research methods and application
- Experience in new product development
- Experience in go-to-market and launch planning and strategy
- Experience cultivating and utilizing KOLs
- Experience defining and deploying clinical and technical education to clinicians and reps
- Experience collaborating with clinical marketing teams to define and create clinical and technical proof points (case studies, business process maps, pre/post studies, clinical research)
- Experience/ knowledge in ventilation and respiratory is considered a plus
- Experience creating demand generation and opportunity acceleration programs and assets is considered a plus
In return, we offer you
We offer you the opportunity to grow within the organization and Philips - develop strong partnerships across Procurement, Head of Manufacturing, Q&R, Business Unit's, and Group Functions on various projects and initiatives to drive our products to our customers and be a part of saving people's lives every day.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Back to top