Senior Product Manager, Connectivity
- Carlsbad, CA
Senior Product Manager, Connectivity
We welcome you to join Philips Hospital Respiratory Care as a Senior Product Manager, Connectivity in our Carlsbad, CA location.
Transitions are a normal part of hospital daily life. That's what inspired the design of Philips hospital respiratory care solutions - so you can respond quickly to changing patient conditions, across the continuum, while delivering consistent quality care.
As the Senior Product Manager, Connectivity, you will drive growth and utilization of HRC products through identification and creation of value specific to, but not limited to, connectivity and clinical decision support.
You will also drive increased brand value and brand recognition as a leader and partner in respiratory solutions.
Relocation assistance provided for this opportunity!
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
You are responsible for
- Partner with Product Managers to identify product needs specific to, but not limited to, connectivity, interoperability and data analytics to build clinical and biomed decision support capabilities for the Hospital Respiratory Care business unit
- Lead and support voice of customer research specific to, but not limited to, connectivity, interoperability and data analytics clinical decision support capabilities
- Partner with cross functional team members to build use cases and user needs related to connectivity, interoperability and data analytics clinical decision support solutions
- Lead and support business case creation, portfolio management submission, and stage gate presentations
- Partner with Product Managers in upstream identification of exploitable opportunities, solution definition, and solution development and go to market planning to ensure unmet areas of customer needs are met and differentiated solutions are developed
- Partner with Product Managers and BDMs in downstream identification of go to market and launch strategy, planning, and execution to ensure proper customer awareness and alignment of solutions and needs
- Define and develop marketing assets, programs, and campaigns to create awareness of connectivity and clinical decision support capabilities to drive demand generation, opportunity acceleration, clinical demand, and brand value
- Partner with Clinical Marketing to identify and define plans to create or acquire necessary proof points of HRC connectivity, interoperability and data analytics clinical decision support solutions value and/or differentiation (ex. case studies, pre / post studies, financial models, etc)
- Collaborate with other Business Units to identify and create value of connectivity, interoperability and data analytics solutions across BUs and create a differentiated Philips value proposition
- Identify and define product roadmaps and key future needs for all products assigned
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
- 5+ years Product Management experience
- 5+ years medical device experience, those without will not be considered
- 5+ years' experience in connectivity of medical devices in a hospital setting, those without will not be considered
- Strong knowledge in ventilation and respiratory a plus
- Must have an in depth understanding of medical device and hospital connectivity, interoperability and data analytics
- Must have experience in the application of technical and connectivity principals to provide solutions to enable hospitals to meet their key clinical, operational, and financial goals
- Understanding of global hospital market - hospital business, hospital ecosystem, care delivery models by country, market forces and regulations
- Experience in creating clinical, operational, and financial messaging
- Experience in primary and secondary research methods and application
- Experience leading or as team member in new product development
- Experience leading or as a team member in go to market and launch planning and strategy
- Experience creating demand generation and opportunity acceleration programs and assets
- Experience cultivating and utilizing KOLs
- Experience defining and deploying clinical and technical education to clinicians and reps
- Experience defining and creating clinical and technical proof points - case studies, business process maps, pre/post studies, clinical research
In return, we offer you
We offer you the opportunity to grow within the organization and Philips - develop strong partnerships across Procurement, Head of Manufacturing, Q&R, Business Unit's, and Group Functions on various projects and initiatives to drive our products to our customers and be a part of saving people's lives every day.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top