Senior Product Manager, Advanced Life Support Solutions
Job TitleSenior Product Manager, Advanced Life Support Solutions
Senior Product Manager, Advanced Life Support Solutions
We challenge you to work for Philips, a health technology company as a Senior Product Manager with our Emergency Care and Resuscitation (ECR) team. In this role, you will own Advanced Life Support Monitor/Defibrillator product line from a new product planning and product management perspective. In addition, you will distill key questions to make platform roadmap, product feature and pricing decisions.
You will select and guide appropriate market research projects to answer those key questions, as well as define, position, and tailor solutions in the product line to meet the needs of target customer segments. This Sr. Product Manager will also act as the key “externally focused” contact for internal departments including Engineering, Research, Regulatory Affairs, Quality, and Supply Chain.
- Interface with Engineering, Supply Chain, Field Marketing, Sales and Customers to gather, prioritize and document product clear and specific product requirements by understanding and defining customer needs
- Develop great marketing plan for the product line, including customer requirements, business plans, competitive strategy, pricing analysis, sales/revenue forecasts, analysis of customer segment distribution, product positioning and launch plans
- Execute new product launches
- Effectively translate complex product features into easily understood, impactful customer messages
- Work with Field Marketing, Supply Chain, Key Markets and Finance to effectively forecast demand, profit margins, and Average Selling Price; work with managers of Supply Chain to ensure the demand plan is met
- Communicate frequently to worldwide Key Markets, to share information about product launch, competition, and technology upgrades as appropriate, and to gain information about market landscape and customer needs
- Support and provide guidance on the creation of marketing collateral including catalogs, websites and other publications
- Work with key internal departments to help resolve product line issues
- Establish and participate in the development of pricing strategies
- Regularly interface with management
- Perform all activities in compliance with the Quality System
- Perform duties in compliance with environmental, health and safety related site rules, policies and/or governmental regulations
You will report directly to the Sr. Director, Marketing Philips Emergency Care & Resuscitation (ECR) Business Innovation Unit (BIU). The ECR team is part of Philips Patient Care & Monitoring Solutions (PCMS) division. This position is based in Bothell, WA.
Emergency Care and Resuscitation is a key business along the continuum of care, and has a broad product portfolio of advanced life support solutions, automated external defibrillators, and data management solutions. Our mission is to design, produce, and deliver every solution as if the life of someone we love depends on it. Every day, we empower and enable our customers – from clinicians to paramedics, first responders to the ordinary person – to save lives using our innovative, market leading technology. We are searching for passionate leaders to join us as we strengthen our product portfolio, expand our services and solutions, and bring game changing technology to market.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
We are looking for
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, education, medical, technical, or related field
- MBA or equivalent required
- At least 3 years of successful prior experience in the medical device industry required
- 8+ years of successful prior experience in marketing desired
- Emergency Care (Hospital and/or EMS) experience desired
- Experience with data solutions for connected health care desired
- New product planning experience desired, in particular for new product lines
- Must have strong judgment and ability to balance competing customer and functional priorities
- Must have strong sense of urgency and ability to gain momentum for ideas and programs
- Must be viewed as a leader and be able to act independently with direction from supervisor
- Must have superior verbal and written communication skills. Excellent presentation skills a must
- Solid foundation of critical thinking, organization and time management
- Skilled at influence, decision making, collaboration; experience working across functional teams
- Possess emotional intelligence and excel at conscious response in all interactions
- Personally motivated, creative thinker and accountable team player
- Demonstrated ability to respectfully provide feedback to team members, be receptive to feedback, and understand team members to achieve best results for the team
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office products, especially PowerPoint and Excel
Call to Action / Contact
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top