Senior Pricing Manager
Job TitleSenior Pricing Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Pricing works closely with category management to develop and ensure that pricing strategies are tightly aligned to business strategy and also support individual category strategies.
You are responsible for
- The Pricing Manager works to establish pricing as the business partner to drive profitable growth, manages links with key stakeholders in marketing (segment, product and commercial managers) and country sales and account managers.
- Pricing is responsible for setting pricing strategy and executing that strategy across the business.
- Review the pricing strategy implementation by the Countries/BU and initiates corrective action where required.
- Review together with Segment Leaders the business developments at product level and decide together the pricing impact of necessary strategy change
- Responsible for both pricing strategy and pricing operations within the business unt
You are a part of
The Strategy & Marketing Operations team in the BG Ultrasound supporting the global marketing teams around the globe.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 5+ years pricing strategy and pricing operations
- Expertise in Excel and ClickView
- Working knowledge of SAP, Salesforce,
- Strong leadership, organization, and attention to detail
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top