Senior PCB Designer
Job TitleSenior PCB Designer
Senior PCB Designer will develop new products, using the latest technologies and resources.
- Design multi-layer PCBs for RF applications and test fixtures.
- Design to meet Safety/DFM/DFS specification requirements.
- Create new CAD shapes as needed and process into a global library meeting company guidelines.
- Perform detailed error checks, post processing, Gerber files, etc. to facilitate successful board manufacturing.
- Find and qualify "local" quick-turn houses as needed.
- Create and maintain a PCB review checklist to be used on each PCB before post processing and manufacture.
- Contribute to the overall product quality improvement initiative by reviewing current PCB designs and developing solution to improve reliability and cost positions of products.
- Contribute to sustaining business operations through troubleshooting and approvals related to supplier changes and or issues.
We have a dynamic and rewarding career opportunity for Senior PCB Designer in Gainesville, FL.
Invivo Corporation, a subsidiary of Philips Healthcare and world leader in MRI coils and related accessories, is looking to expand its Gainesville, FL team. Our vision is to deliver clinical solutions to our customers, whether indirectly through Original Equipment Manufacturers of MRI scanners, or directly to clinical MRI users. Our history is grounded in the expert development of MRI coils and more recently in the development of integrated clinical solutions like Functional MRI and the DynaCAD breast imaging system. Research and advanced development are at the core of the future of the MRI field and are a key part of Invivo's strategy for growth.
At Philips, we are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy and respiratory care.
Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America in 2013, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
- AS/BS or equivalent with 5+ years with analog PCB layout experience
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize new ECAD tools.
- Ability to estimate cycle times to complete tasks so as to not impact program schedule demands.
- Ability to multi-task and change directions if needed as priorities change.
- Experience with Altium and converting from various design software packages
- Ability to create and correct schematics with design engineering input
- Experience troubleshooting current designs and implementing design improvements to existing designs
- Experience with creating symbols and library parts using library tools
- Flexibility to work overtime hours when required
- Experience with IPC standards as relate to PCB design, fabrication and assembly
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top