Senior Order Management Officer
Job TitleSenior Order Management Officer
You are responsible for
- Booking and managing Sales orders: making sure all parts of a customer order (from factories and 3rd party suppliers) are delivered to the warehouse or to the customer complete and on-time.
- Place purchase orders (PO) to suppliers, communicate delivery dates and check if goods are shipped and delivered on time.
- Ensuring ICS (Internal Control Standards), SOX (Sarbanes Oxley legislation) and export control compliance.
- Archiving Sales Documents files related to customers and countries according to local legislation.
- Pro-active communication to (internal) customers in a clear and customer centric way.
- Responding pro-actively to missing items (MOA) or dead on arrival (DOA) claims by using assigned tools.
- Supporting the return order processes: contact supplier for authorization confirmation, inform customer of return process, book return order and align all details between customer and factory on return.
- Inform and follow-up with Finance concerning credit holds that are blocking shipment and/or PO's.
- Supporting Supply Chain processes from a logistic and documentation point of view (e.g. Sales on shipment, Direct deliveries).
- Actively support the implementation of continuous improvement, eg LEAN tools such as Kaizens/A3.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Degree in Supply Chain or Logistics or equivalent.
- Possess at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred.
In return, we offer you
Describe in two to three lines what tangible and intangible benefits the incumbent will gain in this role. Use our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) themes and information gathered in the RSM as input sources.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top