Senior Marketing Intelligence manager
Job TitleSenior Marketing Intelligence manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Become a Market Intelligence expert and a key business partner, supporting the future growth of Philips' Domestic Appliances business global by providing in-depth market understanding and strategic recommendations.
We are recruiting for a Senior Market Intelligence manager for Domestic Appliances business group (BG) at our Head Quarter in Amsterdam, who is able to lead market performance analytics and translate data-driven insights into strategic advice to our global businesses.
You are responsible for
You will be leading the Domestic Appliances market analytics function to be the key counterpart to senior stakeholders, responsible for:
- Tracking and reporting monthly performance of relevant businesses, monitoring key indicators including market share, pricing, distribution of Philips and competition
- Deep dives: conduct additional analysis to identify root causes for market and market share developments providing insights to develop corrective actions and/or identify opportunities
- Contributing to BG growth by providing actionable market and competitor insights to support business development, strategic planning, innovation roadmap
- Assessing potential of new categories and geographies, identifying, evaluating and presenting new opportunities to the Businesses, related to product portfolio, distribution channels and key account plans
- Understanding and assessing business potential of new market trends
- Actively participate in Monthly and Quarterly Performance review meetings, working directly with Management Team and senior Executives
- Connecting various data sources (i.e. consumer data, sell out data, social media, brand tracking data)
- Have a coaching role towards interns junior members of the team
You are a part of
You will become a part of the Consumer & Market Intelligence team (8) in the business group Domestic Appliances supporting the creation, development and market introduction of products and propositions globally. For the Consumer & Market Intelligence Team this implies that we conduct market and consumer research across the globe. Your internal customers will be the business management team, the marketing teams in Business Group (Netherlands, China) and in the countries, strategy and the business development team.
We are looking for
- University level (master in the area of Economy/ Econometrics/Marketing) with a strong emphasis on data analytics, but also including marketing strategy
- Approx. 6-10 years of working experience in the area of business- and market intelligence with experience. Preferable from a multinational or consultancy, fast paced environment
- Proven track record in delivering high quality results in a challenging environment
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills and experience with analysis, visualization and reporting of market data
- Strong analytical skills and natural high level of curiosity to help build up deep fact-based market and product category knowledge
- Combing a strong eye for detail and ability of conceptual, strategic thinking
- Good communication skills: inquiring, advising, challenging, presenting and business partnering
- Good project management skills; ability to plan & prioritize
- Business fluency in English (written & verbal)
- Available fulltime, 40 hours per week
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top