Senior Marketing Intelligence Manager
Job TitleSenior Marketing Intelligence Manager
Does the opportunity of facilitating strategic and business decisions through solid intelligence intrigue you? Are you a skilled Marketing Research professional interested in being at the heart of Philips and share our passion for introducing meaningful innovations?
As a Senior Marketing Intelligence Manager you are critical to bring customer, market, industry and competitive insights from outside-in perspective in the full business creation cycle. This role offers a unique, global opportunity within a multinational setting for a highly talented marketing intelligence specialist, in particular experienced with primary and secondary marketing research in health care. You will have the opportunity to influence the strategy, work closely with all markets and further focus on how to integrate key insights that can be turned into actions, with a visible impact on the business.
The position of Senior Marketing Intelligence Manager is located in Andover, Massachusetts, USA, where the CT and AMI businesses are, and you will join the global Marketing Intelligence Team of Business Group Diagnostic Imaging.
The Global Marketing Intelligence Team houses a diverse and lively group of Marketing Intelligence professionals covering both modality-specific support and cross-modality initiatives. This is a passionate and dedicated team with an entrepreneurial spirit in which your views will be encouraged and your growth will be fostered. You will report to the Marketing Intelligence Officer in Amsterdam and work directly with a global team of 9 Market Intelligence professionals, located in The Netherlands, the US and China.
At Philips, we are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy and respiratory care. Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America in 2013, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
We are looking for
Our ideal candidate has the following profile:
- Master degree in Marketing or Social Sciences, or in Business Administration (majoring in market research)
- Between 7-10 years’ experience in marketing research or intelligence, of which at least 3 years within health care
- Strong primary and secondary research experience in fundamental health care customer understanding research, as well as market and competition analysis.
- Worked in a corporate environment and/or research agency (preferably both)
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset with a natural bias for action
- High level of project management capability and analytical and consultative skills
- Well-developed communication skills, persistence, positive thinking, taking ownership at work and teaming up with stakeholders.
- Broad international experience, intercultural awareness, and eagerness to work in a diverse team across the organization.
- Leadership skills – strategic insight, taking initiative and drive for results
- Fluent English in both writing and verbal communication, have used English as working language
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work?
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top