Senior Marketing Communications Manager
Job TitleSenior Marketing Communications Manager
With access to the right equipment and support, everyone can help save a life. Join us to help get the word out to both lay people and professional healthcare audiences about the power of life-saving AEDs and advanced life support.
As Senior Marketing Communications Manager focused on our Emergency Care & Resuscitation business, you’ll be responsible for conveying our competitively differentiated value proposition in meaningful ways to key audiences, through integrated campaigns.
- Develop marketing communication plans based on marketing plans and business objectives
- Provide strategic marketing communications guidance (focus/priority/recommended channels) to stakeholders
- Create compelling content
- Partner with MarCom peers, digital marketers, public relations and events teams to support activation in local markets
- Own messaging for assigned areas
- Execute plans and measure results, across the full range of communications vehicles, to drive growth
You will be part of an international team of marketing communications and digital marketing professionals with global responsibility, reporting to the Sr. Director, Marketing Communications/Digital.
Sudden Cardiac Arrest claims nearly 326,000 victims each year in the United States alone. The use of AEDs is associated with a nearly doubling of the survival rate — more Philips AEDs have been sold than any other brand – over 1.5 million. We’re proud of the role we are playing and are looking for a passionate communicator to help fuel our continued growth.
We are looking for
- A well-seasoned, marketing communications pro – at least seven years of experience in positions of increasing responsibility
- Digital marketing savvy
- Demonstrated ability to define clear objectives with related KPIs, and to show results against defined objectives
- Ability to work cross-functionally and globally
- Comfort navigating a complex organizational environment; good instincts for how to move work forward
- Exceptional communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Bachelors in communications or related field
- B2B and B2C experience
- Experience working in healthcare or other regulated industries a plus
Join us in our life-saving journey!
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of technical difficulties with your job application, such as login issues or a need to reset your password, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top