Senior Manager Sales Operations – IDN, GOV, GPO Support
Job TitleSenior Manager Sales Operations – IDN, GOV, GPO Support
Due to a promotion, Philips is currently recruiting a Senior Manager of Sales Operations – IDN, Government, and GPO that will be responsible for assisting Senior Sales Leadership with driving and managing various aspects of the Sales organization including but not limited to ensuring adherence to all Philips sales and booking policies, forecasting, territory management, compensation planning, and preparation/measurement of key analytics. This position can be based in Bothell, WA; Andover, MA; or Irvine, CA!
As a Senior Manager of Sales Operations, you will support the Operations Business Director in providing process consultation and support to our field sales team, analysis and reporting for IDN (Integrated Delivery Network), Government, and GPO (Group Purchasing Organization) wide operational metrics, help drive increased business productivity, assist with problem resolution, and increase customer satisfaction.
You will be responsible for:
- Effectively engage with IDN, GOV, & GPO leadership and business partners to deliver value added insights, support improved decision making / coaching, needs and address issues to enable successful business operation and goal achievement.
- Drive the sales readiness process for the IDN, Government, and GPO sales teams to insure timely and accurate territory alignment / account selection, quota deployment, sales crediting and the overall commission process.
- Act as a liaison between the data quality/analytics groups and sales teams to continually ensure that operations reporting processes are in line with business goals & objectives.
- Quarterly review and update Government market share for Philips Healthcare.
- Monthly review and updates of key metrics related to order intake for the IDN, Government, and GPO customer segments.
- Understand and monitor sales dashboards to provide insights to senior sales leadership.
- Analyze actual performance metrics (revenues/orders/expenses) and communicate results to Sales Leadership.
- Provide analysis and reporting of key operational metrics as well as improvement recommendations to Operations Business Director.
- Provide funnel analysis for monthly and quarterly business plans
- Act as an advocate for businesses’ sales objectives
- Collaborate with senior sales leaders to track and develop plans to close gaps, and provide regular progress reports.
- Aggressively track performance against annual AOP down to quarterly/monthly targets for the IDN and Government sales teams.
- Adopt and support standard work across sales teams for Sales Operations.
- Track orders and escalate contingencies to get cleared as quickly as possible.
- Use forecast to engage credit on big deals to identify any obstacles
- Coordinate budgeting and forecasting activity.
- All miscellaneous sales operations related activity and support for the 50+ member sales team
You will be a part of a highly engaged Sales Operations team and will work closely with IDN, GOV, & GPO leadership. In addition, you will interact with our data analytics teams to help drive efficiencies and business goals.
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and to fully exploit your talents. This position can be based in Bothell, WA; Andover, MA; or Irvine, CA! This job comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Operations, or related field
- Minimum of 8-10 years of sales, finance, operations, and/or customer service related experience
- Healthcare industry experience is highly preferred
- Able to exercises sound judgment when faced with complex problems
- Excellent organization, time management, and written/verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently as well as drive others to develop solutions based on established processes
- Must thrive in a fast pace environment requiring a high level of collaboration
- Analysis and reporting capabilities on a variety of complex metrics for an executive audience
- Able to resolve complex challenges while multi-tasking and maintaining attention to detail
- Proficient Computer skills: Microsoft Office, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, ERP, CRM
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work? Apply Today!
Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn or following us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top